Status
Not open for further replies.

dvlpr.sw72

Reaction score
You guys 'hv takenaway my hostin and all my files in there at dvlpr.co.cc
WHY??

techiejo

Reaction score
Jeeze, be patient. Perhaps people would be more likely to help you if you came across in a more mature, professional manner too.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There is probably nothing deleted, it's just that the SAN (Storage Area Network -- sort of an external hard drive on steroids) is not available from the server your account is on at the moment. Your site's files and databases are not on the same physical machine as your account's "skeleton". Once the network issue has been resolved, your files and databases should be back.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually that domain isn't even pointing to an x10 server at the moment, so I'm gunna jump in and ask a quick question. Was your cpanel username dvlpr? If not, what was it?

I ask because a username "dvlpr" was terminated on 9-11-12 after being in a suspended status for over 15 days. The original suspension reason wasn't stored, but it was quite likely inactivity from not logging into the portal once every 30 days. If dvlpr was your account, it was unfortunately removed, and cannot be recovered at this time. If you have a different cpanel username, what was it so we can look it up?

dvlpr.sw72

Reaction score
Hi,
Thnk you all for your repliez.

It was 'dvlpr' i guess and thats pretty unprofessional on part of a US company that you delete it without prior notice!

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

An email is sent out to the address tied to your account whenever it's suspended. If it was an inactivity suspension, I believe the email would include a warning that the account would be terminated if you didn't return and unsuspend the account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The part about termination and inactivity suspensions is also present in the ToS that you agreed to when signing up:

ToS said:
7. Inactivity
Accounts found to be inactive are suspended for a 14 day period and then removed from our servers (terminated). All data including any type of backup or stored information is removed with the account. To prevent an account from being suspended for inactivity it is required users visit the x10Hosting Account Portal located at https://x10hosting.com/portal/ at least once every 30 days. Accounts must have a working website within 1 week.

dvlpr.sw72

Reaction score
I received this email:
We are sending you this email to remind you to visit the x10Hosting Account Portal.

Visiting the Account Portal once per month is a requirement to keep your hosting account active.

All that we require is that you access the portal while authenticated.

The portal may be accessed here: https://x10hosting.com/portal/

We offer account upgrades that remove the portal inactivity requirement for just over a penny per day. More information here: https://x10hosting.com/portal/?upgrade

Sincerely,
x10Hosting

Day aftr it I received this:

This email notification is being sent to inform you that your hosting account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration due to inactivity.

This is reversible. Please access the x10Hosting portal for more information regarding this suspension.

We offer upgrades that remove our activity requirement for your hosting account for just pennies a day. For more information visit the Upgrades page within the portal.

https://x10hosting.com/portal/

Sincerely,
x10Hosting

None of them indicated that you are planning to delete my data or either taking hosting away.

As far as ToS is concerned, 'no one' reads it. Perhaps none of you might ever have read it. Its only today when you opened it and looked for a clauze that is required by you in current circumstance.

Even if it was therein the ToS, being a professional US based company, it should be obligatory to ask client that should you remove the hosting and data or not! Because we do deal with clients as well and we do it so sophistication & this iz the place we recommend our clients for premium hosting. Its sad that it has happened to us.

I would recommend x10hosting to go for any kind of ISO Certification and I hope they would fixup the company's problems like this.

Thnk you

logansryche

Reaction score
Everyone reads the TOS before starting a service -.- It's common sense. If you don't, then that's on you.
If you don't like it, upgrade.

Last edited:

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You do realise you checked a box stating you read and agree to the terms of service before you were able to create your account, correct?

pabaurre89

Reaction score
Hola
Nose el problema que hay ahora con el programa de FTP antes funcionaba perfectamente y ahora lleva mas de un mes que me sale esto

Estado: Conectando a ftp.zzzzzzzzz.x10.mx...
Respuesta: fzSftp started
Comando: open "zzzzzzzz@ftp.zzzzzzz.x10.mx" 22
Comando: Pass: ***********
Error: La autenticación falló.
Error: Error crítico
Error: No se pudo conectar al servidor

Tengo que modificar algo en mi programa de FTP?
Me ocurre tanto en "FileZilla" como en "nicoftp3"
y antes funcionaban los dos
Muchas gracias
Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.