My (inactive) account still suspended after login/unsuspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsit4

Reaction score
Probably a situation everyone is familiar with. Silly me forgot to keep up the one month activity check for x10hosting due to a bout of uvetis preventing me from using the computer for a fortnight. Anyway, excuses aside I followed the procedure to login and manually unsuspend my account last night, since it was only due to inactivity, but this morning it still shows as being suspended even though i can access the control panel and have no further warnings of suspension.
I'm in Australia so i'm running on GMT+11 time (daylight savings) so maybe I have to wait a little longer for the servers to update? =\

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi alexsit4,

The domain associated with "alexsit4" appears to be loading fine for me at this time. If you're still getting the suspension errors, please could you try clearing your cache? :)

Thank you,

alexsit4

Reaction score
Hi Dead-i,
The site is working for me now. I did not have to clear the cache to see it working.
All is good now,
Thanks.

enbux10b

Reaction score
Hi Dead-i,

After receiving unsuspension email and clearing my cache but the site enbu.x10.bz/de still inaccessible. I could able to login to cPanel. Appreciate if you can help me out.

Thanks

danyelle

Reaction score
Hi Dead-i,

After receiving unsuspension email and clearing my cache but the site enbu.x10.bz/de still inaccessible. I could able to login to cPanel. Appreciate if you can help me out.

Thanks
I am a newbie but your site loads for me here in UK.

esolvetex97

Reaction score
Hello,
My site jstest.x10.mx/index7.php is still suspended after clicking the unsuspension link. Can you please restore it? Appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.