My Joomla Game Site. I built it With Joomla 1.5.9 :)

What Doyu Think About It?

• Total voters

dbantner

Reaction score
I like the over all design. However I am having an issue viewing the Language icons under the login field. They are right up against the bottom of the Login, so much that it touches the bottom of "Forgot your password" and the other one.

I am using Chrome as my browser, so it might be that too.
Just thought I would mention it.

csadeniz

Reaction score
Yes "dbantner" you're right. I checked the site in Chrome and yes they are a bit close to each other. Thank you. Now I made the flags bigger. I think the problem is solved:)

websitedude

Reaction score
it Took some time to load but that might be my internet being slow. I like the overall design it keeps the user on the site.

csadeniz

Reaction score
I removed so many items to make it faster but I know it is still a bit slow :( For a game site appearence is important too :( So I am in a dilemma between performance and appearance.

krofunk

Reaction score
well in terms of appearance it looks great! good job. :wink:
for the record I am using Ubuntu 10.4 beta 2 with Firefox and everything worked fine.:biggrin:

tekkie77

Reaction score
looks great!!! Q: How come the game titles aren't in english??

job999

Reaction score
Using Firefox 3.6.3 - loads slowly. Do you really need that all those icon categories on the front page? I think that it makes the site seem too messy. A simpler front page would be more effective. Going from one page to another is also slow as well.

Also, you probably don't need the 'Game Search' box (on the left) if you have a more advanced search function at the bottom of the page, especially seeing how it just does a Google search (if you keep it, maybe you could append a few particular keywords to it, such as 'Joomla' and 'game'...

However, apart from that I thinks it's a nice site - I particularly like all the available languages, though everything has been correctly translated, nor have the all the games been translated. I really like the menu at the top with the drop-down menus - looks very good.

Clearly a work in progress, but looking good :)

imoded

Reaction score
The site is good and what i really observed was the rank of your site.
is your site just new? :wink:

lukeymac

Reaction score
Hey mate i like it design looks great only issue i found is that it took a long time to load!
But thats not a big deal