My monthly blog

blueskyy

Reaction score
As you all know, free users need to log into the forum once every month. Instead of lurking around, I have decided to share a little of my life and what I been up to on the first of every month. This is only the intro, I will get the ball rolling starting next month. Signing off, bye for now!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, that is an interesting and original way of dealing with inactivity rule......

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
He hasn't written it yet, he said he is starting on the 1st of next month.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
He hasn't written it yet, he said he is starting on the 1st of next month.
I simply found the concept interesting even it it has not actually been implement yet. I would not try this myself as I might get banned for boring people to death with details of my day to day activities....:smile:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, my post wasn't aimed at you. Priyaa wrote a post between yours and mine asking where the blog was that has now been removed, and that was my response.
Yes, it is a good concept for keeping away the suspension.

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, my post wasn't aimed at you.
No worries. Sometimes a few of us all start tossing things around in the same thread at the same time and it can get confusing real fast.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
A forum blog, interesting idea :)

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
Sorry, my post wasn't aimed at you. Priyaa wrote a post between yours and mine asking where the blog was that has now been removed, and that was my response.
Yes, it is a good concept for keeping away the suspension.

Yeah, I removed it. Quote Every time you reply. I'm now very careful when replying to any thread and I delete my posts if I find that I've replied unnecessarily, without reading the content carefully or just in a good humor (which I mostly do).

Don't want somebody to accuse me for spamming.

Last edited:

paullik10

Reaction score
IDEA: this could be changed to: Inactivity posts, and every free-user will post in that topic once a month(if they want of course)!
Is that against the rules???

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Priyaa needs about slightly over 2000 more posts to be an official X10 Spammer.
Therefore I submit that your accusation is slightly premature.:smile:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
IDEA: this could be changed to: Inactivity posts, and every free-user will post in that topic once a month(if they want of course)!
Is that against the rules???
I don't think that is violating any rules, but what is the point of doing it? You are not required to post once a month. You just have to login to the forums once a month and "hang around" for 5 to 10 minutes so the system records your visit.

priyaa161

Reaction score
I don't think that is violating any rules, but what is the point of doing it? You are not required to post once a month. You just have to login to the forums once a month and "hang around" for 5 to 10 minutes so the system records your visit.

Probably then want to have some proof.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think that is violating any rules, but what is the point of doing it? You are not required to post once a month.

This should answer your question.

As you all know, free users need to log into the forum once every month. Instead of lurking around, I have decided to share a little of my life and what I been up to on the first of every month.

blueskyy

Reaction score
Ok, this is old news. I've set up an anime blog months back. Initially, it's about releasing "Bleach" every week -- we work on the subtitle and encode it to the video. Since someone else is doing that now, we have move on to writing about doing a good video encodes because nobody seems to know how. Here is the blog link:

Code:
http://bleach.cz.cc/bleach/topics/releases

Next month, we will talk about things I do in my leisure.