My new Design

rkalhans

Reaction score
Hey people I am sharing here my new design in form of a couple of images. Feedbacks and comments are welcomed.

See the cover page here. This will mainly contain updates etc.

See the content page here. This will contain the actual content.

PS: The images are not of the correct (height to width ) ratio. its just for layout design and color scheme.

Hoping for some serious remarks.
Thanks in anticipation.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
That's HUGE. Too huge.

Definitely need to scale that down. Wow. That's huge. Anyone without 1280*1000 resolution would have an extremely difficult time viewing that. You should always design to the size you are going to make it.

Other than that:

The text on your "contentpage" is broken. In most cases, especially with modern design, you should always always always design using sans-serif fonts. Otherwise it looks like we're back in 1992, we don't want that, right?

Looks pretty good, sorta bland for my tastes, but that's just me.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Design looks good, a bit more spacing should be put between the blog post previews on the front page.
On the content page, the top 3 menus have different heights than the other 3.

galacticgraphix

Reaction score
I clicked the links to have a look at your cover page and content page but they took FOREVER to load, so I ixnayed them. You probably want to reduce the file size if you want busy people to take the time to look at them.

somegood

Reaction score
The site is pretty nice but the text needs some work... It's just there, it needs a little more life. I also dont't like the red dots for the downloading. They are not in line with the rest of the colors in the page

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Good ,looking really attractive