My new logo

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This is incorporated into your site well. Good work :)

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
I contains too many colors, i don't don't how you you manage to mix them this way but it is not bad at all.

I like it

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice logo.

@walid no 1: What bout my logo, are you not interested. Tell me, don't put me dark.

ciril tomy

Reaction score
I think before you go for so much design better teke care of your web directories

Protect your web directory and hosted files using file permission or .htaccess.
Anybody can get into your directory.

The logo is not practically usable. but you know how to use Photoshop. so try to create meaningful and a professional looking design by which you can earn some income.

Last edited:

miguelkp

Reaction score
Thanks for the replays, guys :)
I've the main layout already designed. Now I'm going to do the HTML+CSS from the PSD layout.
But before, I'm going to do what Ciril Tomy said XD

@Ciril Tomy: Do you mean 700 permission for the folder and 744 for the files? Or how can I do that?

EDIT: well, I think it will be better if I use IndexIgnore * on my .htaccess XD Isn't it?

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't have time to explain every aspect of it but that's not a logo you should be proud of if you intend to earn money doing web and graphic design.

You can accept my opinion or ignore it. It's up to you.

You can see some excellent logo examples at: http://creattica.com/logos/latest-designs

miguelkp

Reaction score
I see. The problem is that English is not my mother tongue and I didn't know how to call it >_<
How can this be called, then? 'Banner'?

Of course, now I'm making a true 'logo' :)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@Ciril Tomy: Do you mean 700 permission for the folder and 744 for the files? Or how can I do that?

Go to file manager and their you will find permission option.

miguelkp

Reaction score
Yes, yes. I know how to chmod files and directories (I use Filezilla to do it hehe). What I didn't know is which chmod code I had to use.
Eventually I restricted folder listing with .htaccess but thanks anyway :)

Last edited:

shlome

Reaction score
Wow thats sick! How do you make those cool images? Do you make them in photoshop?

somegood

Reaction score
Like the Logo, just don't like the font insed. It';s to playful, put something more serious. more boldy, i dont know.

miguelkp

Reaction score
@shlome: yes, with Photoshop.
@somegood: with 'put something more serious, more boldy' do you mean the litte 'my graph studio' inside the big 'mGS'? Or the big 'mGS' itself?

Last edited:

miguelkp

Reaction score
Update:

Now I think I have a true logo besides the interstitial banner (the first image I posted in this thread, but now the link is dead since I renamed it. I can't edit my first post, however :sad: )

logo_hd.png

http://mygs.uni.cc/images/logo_hd.png

And here a smaller version:

logo_low.png

http://mygs.uni.cc/images/logo_low.png

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Consider using more colors for the text and making the circle smaller so it fits the texts hight.

Some nice text effect (like smooth gradient or something) would be nice.

miguelkp

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought about the excesive size of the circle too. The problem using more color for the text is that, since the circle uses 8 colors it will be quite hard. But I'll try anyway.

Thanks.