My new site has 1gb but my old only 500mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmcffx10

Reaction score
Hi,

My new sites have 1GB of space but this older site only has 500MB of space. Can I have increased to 1GB also?

Thank you

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
My new sites have 1GB of space but this older site only has 500MB of space
so you have two or more accounts

from x10hosting's Terms of Service (TOS)
Users may only have active a single account at any given time, signing up for multiple accounts will result in a suspension of service.

Users detected to have multiple accounts may be suspended without notice.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I just manage the other 2 accounts.
you need to read the TOS

x10Hosting grants usage of a single cPanel account per individual or household. The account holder is responsible for all hosted material on the account and any actions performed by the account due to material hosted on it. Account holders are not permitted to resell, store, or give away x10Hosting services in part or in whole to other parties.

cmcffx10

Reaction score
No one has done any of that. You had a good service and I told 2 people about it and they chose to use it but are not experienced enough to manage it so I manage it for them. If I am not allowed to manage a site for someone else then I will tell them they have to do it for themselves.

But I am only truly concerned with my own site which is www.checkmycomputerforfree.com because I am running out of space and would like to be increased from 500mb to 1gb.

Thanks

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I have upgraded your account to unmetered disk space. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.