My new site is www.ecommerce-expert.co.uk

footballfun230

Reaction score
Hello szalaywebdesign

English is one of the most popular languages of the world, and if you want to start a business its the language to sell to the world.
I believe you can have two choices with your ecommerce website.

Add Language Translation to your website or use a "spell and grammar checking software" program.

"Most" english speaking people like myself don't worry about spelling and grammar on forums or websites, but it will help your business to look more into the options above.

Good luck
Liz.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My English not is the best. If you can help me to fix the mistakes in the sentences then please help me

That's odd because the Asernatan Translation Bureau is at the same address and has the same company registration number as does SecretayOnline...

talan85

Reaction score
It's very simplistic. I wouldn't mind adding some grey to the content-boxes, instead having the whole website purified with white.

szalaywebdesign

Reaction score
Hi Gays,
Thank you for your opinion! :)
I am very happy. It is not easy, the 2th language a litle bit difficult (for me). :rolleyes:
THX!!!

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

That's odd because the Asernatan Translation Bureau is at the same address and has the same company registration number as does SecretayOnline...

No :), It is a shared office at the moment. Aser has a different company. 8)