My new site.Need help

artad

Reaction score
This is a new project: What Are Binary Options.The aim is to put adsense on it. I have never used the googleads in site.Please experienced people who have used adsenseto giv eadvice.Thank you in advance.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
All you need to do is to go to Google and set up an AdSense account. (If you don't know how to get there, searching for Google AdSense on Google will get you there in a hurry.) Once you're approved, you will be given some choices of ad formats and so forth, then a bit of JavaScript to put on your web page where you want the ads to appear will be generated for you. There's really nothing to it -- but, apparently, the approval process is much longer than it was when I signed up years ago.

Once you have the ads placed on your site, you will receive an address/identity confirmation card in the mail with a code you need to enter online. Otherwise you will not be able to receive payouts and the ads will be replaced by a generic Google AdSense banner.

artad

Reaction score
Do you think my content that is enough? I Used affiliate program and I have not had problems until now but I've heard that google have strict rules and can close your account due to various reasons. I've read so far as reasons are insufficient content, inappropriate content and invalid clicks.

jfrancis79

Prime Account
Reaction score
I like the website and one thing I like is that I can save it as PDF. I would make the spacing bettwen the paragraphs bigger. I do not mean to be answering with a question, but I have to know what script are you using that allows you to save the page as a PDF?

Last edited:

hrvat

Reaction score
Hello !

I think that you leave much work to the final look of your site. How can I see this is only beginning.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Binary Trading in a nutshell:
A purchase is made of a binary cash-or-nothing call option on XYZ Corp's stock struck at $100 with a binary payoff of $1000.
Then, if at the future maturity date, the stock is trading at or above $100, $1000 is received. If its stock is trading below $100, you get nothing and you lose your investment. source wikipedia

This comment from googles own adsense forum may be useful.

"Forex" sites perse are not banned from adsense if they contain lots of ORIGINAL content. If they simply copy stats and news and articles from other places, then they are not suitable for adsense. Sites that use content from other people's feeds and other people's articles don't provide anything new to the internet - they simply reguritate content that's already available. Without your own original content, you will not likely do well.
Gracy over at Google Adesene forum

Last edited: