My portfolio

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Finally :biggrin:

My new web and graphic design company specialized in corporate web design finally got a portfolio. I had some problems with small business clients in need of simple corporate web sites cos my main company is all about programming and web applications. So I decided to start a new division (or a sister company if you like) to deal with that kind of customers.

Some of you fellow x10ers will recognize your sites and logos (things I made either for x10 credits or free) in my portfolio page. I wanted to pay a little tribute to all x10 members for keeping this forum alive so I published the stuff I made for you ;)

LINK:
http://www.aiveldesign.com/

It's not completely finished (meta tags, proofreading, adding google analytics and stuff like that) so feel free to point things out (like bugs, errors, ...).

NOTES
It's not meant to be viewed in IE6 (it'll alert IE6 users by adding a ! icon) but it'll work. I personally don't care for versions below IE6.
JavaScript is also needed but I'll work without it.
If you want to see this website in it's full potential use Opera or Firefox and enable JavaScript.

Comments are always welcome.

gomarc

Reaction score
You can be very proud of your accomplishments.
It’s all very top quality. Congratulations.

Last edited:

playminigames

Reaction score
I cant see anything wrong with the site, the only thing that didn't seem great, but was still good was the background, im not a fan of patterned backgrounds, but thats a personal choice

Good Luck

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you all for your comments.

I cant see anything wrong with the site, the only thing that didn't seem great, but was still good was the background, im not a fan of patterned backgrounds, but thats a personal choice

Good Luck

Yes, I agree. Patterned backgrounds are a personal choice but I didn't put it because I like it (witch I do). I put it because I did some research and found out that my targeted client group want to see simple, elegant, stylish and modern design. That's why I used patterned backgrounds with that particular symbol, glass effect and some nice web 2.0 jQuery effects. I hope I got it right :happysad: