My sig...

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Alright, just want some critisim on my sig here that I made yesterday. Just wondering what you guys think are wrong with it so hopefully I can fix it and make it look "1337"! :hsdance: Anyways down to business, here's my sig.. (it's in my sig already but i'll upload it incase).

*Edit: I was going for a batman theme, hence the pics and text. :coolugh: cuz... BATMAN oWNS !#$W%^ADZORz yeah... hes 1337SAUc3

**Edit: I changed my sig around.

Last edited:

Akkarin

Reaction score
I like the scanlines and txt... but the right of it there's just too much space left. But overall it's gooood! Maybe give it a border?

Jordan K

Reaction score
Akkarin said:
I like the scanlines and txt... but the right of it there's just too much space left. But overall it's gooood! Maybe give it a border?

True, but if there was no space left... how would we all see the 1337est batman? Yeah, I am going to add a border *cough eventually*.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
It looks pretty good. Are you any good with animation? could do something like a big scan line that goes back a forth, if you know what I mean. ( I can give you a preview :))

Last edited:

Jordan K

Reaction score
echo_unlimited said:
It looks pretty good. Are you any good with animation? could do something like a big scan line that goes back a forth, if you know what I mean. ( I can give you a preview :))

Lol, animation I can do ok. Not good, but I ain't bad at it either. :)

Aroonxors

Reaction score
Its good just seems... kind of cluttered and.. the colors kind of don't match. But Overall its good :D 7/10

knoxoqe

Reaction score
It's good, but if you're going for a Batman theme you should use a comic font and go for a torned page for the border. That would look like a comic book, in my opinion, it's just a matter of how further can your imagination go.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think it's great good job I can;t think of anything I don't like about it. 10/10.

Rising

Reaction score
i think you should make batman black & white, and get that oldskool style going, personally i don't really like it... maybe mess around with it a little bit, i think teh 1337ist shouldnt have such a large border,(on scanline layer) maybe you should set the opacity(use eraser) down to like 70, use a circle brush, and go around batman, i have to say the scanlines do help your sig to "flow" where in most sigs it ruins them :( maybe look at these for some inspiration?
Rising-courage2.jpg

see the erasing done on the tech?

Rising-Transcendance4.jpg

just look at it, you can see tons of things going through the background, just erased to a lower opacity

Rising-Tech2.jpg

probably not the best example, eh this was done a while back, but in this one i used the actual eraser (100% opac) and the burn tool, it didnt turn out bad, but i couldnt blended it better

todetox.jpg

See how i just slighty lower the opacity near the guns?

Rising-Battletorn.jpg

just very few erasing done on this one, i lowered some of the opacity on the smudging to "blend it"

Rising-Escape2.jpg

lots and lots of erasing done on her hair, (their is a total of 42 layers in this piece)

Rising-Intheshadowsredifined.jpg

An older piece, but see how i put the C4D renders in, i erased them

Rising-unleashme.jpg

see how it all "flows" alot better when you just tie it together using something as simple as an eraser tool?

Last edited:

Jordan K

Reaction score
Yeah, good tips but there's only one problem... this is Batman not Final Fantasy. :sleep2:

Rising

Reaction score
here, i have a batman around here somewhere, give me eh somewhere around 25-45 minutes, and i will show up your batman sig :D

Jordan K

Reaction score
Awesome, I would like to see your work with batman, just don't make it FF style like those other sigs you have posted above because it degrades his manhood then. Anyways, so yeah... let's see this and just remember it may be good but mine is the original batman sig at x10. :) :wtcslap:

*Edit: Actually nevermind, don't attempt a Batman sig because I feel that hurting Batman's pride is something you should not do.

**Edit: Also my sig was done in 5 - 10 minutes so have fun on your hour there.

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Its really good. Its so just all together and stuff. Colors good. And yes Batman OWNS all superheros. He doesnt have powers hes just smart.

Akkarin

Reaction score
randomtalkradio said:
Its really good. Its so just all together and stuff. Colors good. And yes Batman OWNS all superheros. He doesnt have powers hes just smart.

What colour dude? It's just shades of grey :coolugh:. And the txt is really bad you had to say there was txt on the chain and I had to get up close to the screen to see it.

Jordan K

Reaction score
Akkarin said:
randomtalkradio said:

What colour dude? It's just shades of grey :coolugh:. And the txt is really bad you had to say there was txt on the chain and I had to get up close to the screen to see it.

Haha, good call... good call.:hsdance: