My site got suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nackster

Reaction score
Dear Admins, my site got suspended and I was wondering if you guys could unsuspend it. You see, I am creating new portal for the website and I do not have an index.html or index.php yet, and I got suspended for having no site. I was wondering if you could give me till friday to post it. I am close to finishing the new portal. Thanks, R

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Dear Admins, my site got suspended and I was wondering if you guys could unsuspend it. You see, I am creating new portal for the website and I do not have an index.html or index.php yet, and I got suspended for having no site. I was wondering if you could give me till friday to post it. I am close to finishing the new portal. Thanks, R

Hi Nackster,

You were suspended for having no site on your account. Once an account manager comes across this thread and sees that you are planning to place a website on your account, they will unsuspend you.

Also, I have moved this thread from the Spanish support area to the English support area.

- Adam

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You're unsuspended .

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Hi Nackster,

Now that your account has been unsuspended and your original problem has been solved, I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new support request if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.