My Site is Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirfizx

Reaction score
My site sirfizx.x10.mx has been down for some time. I first thought it was for some server maintenance but now don't know what to think. Any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers.
SirFizX

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you sign into the x10hosting website at least once every month to keep your account active. You're able to unsuspend yourself immediately from our website.

Should be working now.

sirfizx

Reaction score
Thanks descalzo. I am able to login to the website but the redirect to the control panel fails. I'm puzzled.

First I see this:
signInWork3fee.jpg

Then I see this:
redirectFa220c.jpg

varment

Reaction score
Thanks descalzo. I am able to login to the website but the redirect to the control panel fails. I'm puzzled.

First I see this:
signInWork3fee.jpg

Then I see this:
redirectFa220c.jpg
Alright, here's a tip to quickly login to your cPanel. It may help. (Sorry if I'm getting in the way, here).

Go to: yourdomain.x10.mx:2083
Basically, enter your web address with :2083 at the end of it. It will take you to ths cPanel login and should redirect you correctly.
Hope I helped, good luck!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
@sirfizx This can happen if there is a firewall, proxy, or anything similar blocking Port 2083. Many workplaces and schools do this.

sirfizx

Reaction score
Thanks again, but after testing for blockage of my outgoing port 2083 I found that it is open yet I still can't access my website or my control panel.
outgoingpo3919.jpg

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
You were IP banned by the server temporarily due to having exceeded 20 login failures to an email account, via POP3, within 5 minutes. I cleared the block. If you have any email clients repeatedly trying to sign you in you'll need to confirm they have correct credentials.

sirfizx

Reaction score
Thanks Bryon,
I will check the credentials saved in my email client to verify they are correct.
Have a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.