my site

LHVWB

Reaction score
You wanted some comments, well here they are! ;)

1. The forum main div width change for the FAQ page, this changes looks a bit wierd.
2. Where your forums say "The time now is..." the time is in bright orange which makes it fairly difficult to see.
3. The "vBulletin 3.5 Skin by ForumTemplates.com |" footer looks silly because it has the | on one side but not the other, it should also have a space between it and the bottom of the page.
4. The box which has a few links down the bottom "Contact Us - Hoppernet - Archive - Top" is not very easy to see because the grey is very similar to the grey background of the main div.

Sorry I found so much to comment on, I was a little bit pedantic! :biggrin:

kkenny

Reaction score
The vBulletin body looks ok, it's only near the footer of the page where things get ugly. You might want to tidy it up in general, because I can't find anything specific to fix...

And the custom page you made yourself looks ok, I suggest you make it a little skinnier though because I have a left right scroll bar in a 1024x768 resolution o.o

sunils

Reaction score
There was lot of empty spaces in you website. You could have rearranged everything so that only less empty spaces are there.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Its just a forum but nothing else, try to pic a topic and make a website on it. Only Forums is a big NO for me.