my site

g-force

Reaction score
well, i just finished fixing the last errors on my site here it is

http://www.gforce.exofire.net

let me know what you think, btw i can make a website like this for a small fee or credits(i need credits so i can get a domain), i created and coded the theme myself, for use on the nuke-evolution cms

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Its not fitting on to my resolution 1024*768. More over the ad in the center of the page is partially hidden.

kkenny

Reaction score
It's not fitting into 1024x768. It makes a good techno theme though, although I'm not very fond of it. The color scheme is a little below decent, and the layout/tables are ok, it's just the borders that I think ruin the layout. But Like I said I'm not into techno layouts, but this one would make a good techno layout so here is my rating.

Techno : 8/10
Kkenny Scale : 6.8/10

g-force

Reaction score
it was not designed for crapy resolution such as 1024x768

ASPX.King

Reaction score
it doesn't even work in 1280width, which many people use, many people also use 1024...

the borders kinda spoil the design, makes it too busy.

g-force

Reaction score
srry, i meant to say i didn't design it on a 1024x768 screen i designed it on 1280x1024, it works fine on 1280x1024

kkenny

Reaction score
Nuke Evo isn't a really good CMS to use in my opinion. I think the creator abandoned it.

Franc0

Reaction score
Another thing.. I don't think you are being very creative. I mean, the name is already used and copyrighted to a PC VideoCard.
People won't take you seriusly, i suggest making up another name.

That's All. Good work though (Y)

Last edited:

g-force

Reaction score
Nuke Evo isn't a really good CMS to use in my opinion. I think the creator abandoned it.

actually he hasn't there releasing 2.1.0 very soon

Another thing.. I don't think you are being very creative. I mean, the name is already used and copyrighted to a PC VideoCard.
People won't take you seriusly, i suggest making up another name.

That's All. Good work though (Y)

there actually called "geforce", "geforce" is a licensed video card product by nividia, and my name has nothing to do with the video card company, nor did i get it from them, i had this name before i ever even heard of nividia

Last edited:

bookworm99

Reaction score
It looks good... execpt for the fact that the white menus/buttons are almost blinding next to that background. I can barely read the page. It could just be my browser making a mistake, but it still is something you should look into (I'm using the latest version of Camino, which is a Mac browser using the Firefox rendering engine, Gecko).

g-force

Reaction score
It looks good... execpt for the fact that the white menus/buttons are almost blinding next to that background. I can barely read the page. It could just be my browser making a mistake, but it still is something you should look into (I'm using the latest version of Camino, which is a Mac browser using the Firefox rendering engine, Gecko).

thanks for your input, i have changed the font colour to white

like2program

Reaction score
It was not designed for crapy resolution such as 1024x768

I would highly recommend designing this site to work with smaller screens!
There was only one monitor in my house able to display the whole page.
If your customers can't even read the whole page, then their targeted audience probably wouldn't be able to either. Put simply, no one wants to buy something if they know they're users won't use it.

duffym

Reaction score
I would highly recommend designing this site to work with smaller screens!
There was only one monitor in my house able to display the whole page.
If your customers can't even read the whole page, then their targeted audience probably wouldn't be able to either. Put simply, no one wants to buy something if they know they're users won't use it.

I agree. A lot of everyday people scaled back to 1024x768 during the CRT-to-LCD transition because the cheap-o LCDs only go that high. I myself can't go higher than 1024x768 because I'm using a 32 in. 720p set for a monitor.