Resolved My web site is not accessible any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cafe

Reaction score
Can you tell me if my site was purged? I updated cloudflare with new name servers because I was getting 522 error. Now my site resolves to an Apache status message "Apache is functioning normally". I tried to FTP with with "Quick FTP" method to check on my site contents and I'm unable. Can you confirm my site contents are there?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
This forum user has no account linked to it. Please post from the same user that you log in to x10hosting with.

I'm guessing your account name looks something like ja***po. If that's the case, you've been purged since your last prior login was in November.

Please log in with your correct user name or confirm your user name so I can make sure I give you the right information.

jabacapo

Reaction score
This forum user has no account linked to it. Please post from the same user that you log in to x10hosting with.

I'm guessing your account name looks something like ja***po. If that's the case, you've been purged since your last prior login was in November.

Please log in with your correct user name or confirm your user name so I can make sure I give you the right information.

Oh no!! I logged in with my other user to confirm my authenticity. Is there anything I can do to get the site back online or to atleast retrieve the data?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Saying please helps :)

Remember to login at least once every 30 days going forward, normally we do not restore accounts terminated, but since this was done outside of the automated system with no suspension first we have allowed users to request their accounts back, though we are about a month after the date where we should have stopped doing restores, but as long as it is possible they get done.

Your account should be good to go in a few minutes.

jabacapo

Reaction score
Saying please helps :)

Remember to login at least once every 30 days going forward, normally we do not restore accounts terminated, but since this was done outside of the automated system with no suspension first we have allowed users to request their accounts back, though we are about a month after the date where we should have stopped doing restores, but as long as it is possible they get done.

Your account should be good to go in a few minutes.

Please and thank you. I just tested and I don't think it's ready yet but I'll check back later today. I really appreciate your services, quick response, and help with my matter.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Make sure CloudFlare is set up correctly. I see that I'm redirect to another site, but I can't see where that goes because of CloudFlare.

Your CloudFlare DNS A record should be 198.91.81.12 because you're on x12.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
For MX record, make sure to ONLY use the one for your server, all others will fail you and mails would have a high probability to go undelivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.