note: my forum is at saurabhinorange.exofire.net/forum

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Currently your website is not opening. Check and fix it

madadzuk

Reaction score
its working now but i am not impressed some implementation of a style sheet and sorting out some
links would make it a lot better though and the random video on the home screen is very annoying how it automatically plays

slacker3

Reaction score
its working now but i am not impressed some implementation of a style sheet and sorting out some
links would make it a lot better though and the random video on the home screen is very annoying how it automatically plays

This video automatically started up the gxine plugin of my browser, which promptly segfaulted,
causing my modem to go haywire (which kicked me off the internet).

funny, isn't it ?

:fruit:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It's good, but I'd recommend phpbb for a forum software. The theme is a bit dark, giving the site a bit of an ominous look, to be honest. Also be careful that text is easy enough to read, as its borderline going towards "what does that say?".

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

Yeah its working now...

also your site is good. But Design is little simpler.

wongers

Reaction score
Hi there :)

I think this site is a bit messy and things have just been put on there without adearing to a site structure.

first example, upon loading the index for your site i was asked for a username and password, surely a new visitor should not be asked for username and password? maybe you could change that to a seperate page.

your navigation bar on the left hand side, there is a bit with some references to news and updates, the text then comes out of the navigation section and in to the main part of the site.

the first "news and updates" segmant has 1 link for the entire entry when im'm fairly certain it shouldnt

on your main page, the index page, you have embedded a video, there is something about windows 7 on there and then a piece of text at the bottom (whats new to download).

I dont think you have planned the layout of this page properly, there appears to be gaps in between each item on the page, there is nothing to explain what any of these are really for? and none of these items seem to follow the layout of the site.

forum looks ok, but thats because you didnt make it lol. except, for the site logo, which has a white background? you can fix that in photoshop tho :)

lots for you to work on and learn.

over-all id go with a 4

wongers

Reaction score
i am more than happy to give you advice on how to change things, but i do not wish to log in to make changes myself, one, i dont think you'll learn anything and two, i dont want the liability of getting told off for logging in to your account.

but by all means ask questions and ill answer them the best i can. what do you want to do first?