My Wordpress Site Was Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I can probably get a hold of a database backup, would you happen to know what server you were on before the migrations?

As for files, the old servers are online and you should be able to reach it by ftp, just make sure you use the server address as hostname.

inter135

Reaction score
Can my site be recovered?? If not screw it I am done you should have sent out emails and given use like 10 days notice to get backup before the control panel change.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can my site be recovered?? If not screw it I am done you should have sent out emails and given use like 10 days notice to get backup before the control panel change.
We do have full backups. Do you need both files and database or just database (the method for it would differ, if you lack both files and database we'll have to re-apply the migration package and I'd have to escalate it to higher ups for that, if you only need database I can sort that as I have access to the old database server)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Ofcourse it can be, we do have backups. I have alerted the admins with proper access that you are missing files (I can only get a hold of database backups with my access).

Status
Not open for further replies.