MySQL - another one with connection problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

norbyte

Reaction score
Hi, I'm very new here and I hope anybody will understand my problem. I simply cannot connect to my mysql database via a php script, which is executed on my x10 host. I got an error page 500. Internal Server error. Of course, I've searched in the forum for a solution, but I didn't understand everything very well. You can be sure, that i used localhost as server name, cpname_dbname and cpname_user with correct password as login data for mysql_connect(). I guess, that there is also the firewall problem of x10. But I don't require a static ip address, because I thought the x10 firewall will allow any requests from its users. Thanks for help and sorry for my English. :/

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you please paste the code you are using for the mysql_connect() also your database name and cpanel name. Thanks.

norbyte

Reaction score
I won't give you the correct data, but my cp name is norbyte and I connect to the database using $link = mysql_connect('localhost', 'norbyte_'.$user, $pass) or die(mysql_error()); mysql_select_db('norbyte_test', $link) or die(mysql_error());
Edit:
Problem is solved. I used incorrect field names in a table (they were reserved words)
Thanks for help. This Thread can now get closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.