MySQL Database has vanished

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown assassin

Reaction score
Hi there I just came across a MySQL error on my site after have dinner. So I went into my Cpanel and tried to look at my database for some help. It said: "Wrong username/password. Access denied."

So I looked for the Database itself, and it is all gone. My username, my database, all of it. I hope like hell this is just a server error and it will come back, but if not is there any restore that you have? As my last backup was about 3 weeks ago and I don't want to lose that data. It would cripple my site. I can confirm that I am the only person with access to the Cpanel and have noticed nothing else wrong, also I have not been into the Cpanel for weeks (Until this problem) and I can guarantee that I did not delete it myself.

Here is my site: http://www.roleplayinginc.co.cc/

Please help me.

Thank you,
RPINC Administrator
Unknown Assassin.

somenuguy

Reaction score
same thing happend to me. I am on Absolut server. I can't access my phpmyadmin; says "wrong username/password".
waiting for help.

Gp Paradise

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem! DB disappeared all of a sudden, cannot import a backup because when I try to access phpMyAdmin from cPanel I get the "Wrong username/password. Access denied." error...
I hope this gets resolved soon as I have quite an active forum. :(

P.S. - I'm on Absolut server too!

Last edited:

ketan.dhallu

Reaction score
so shall we think that the database should be automatically restored later
we do not have to do anthing for this?

unknown assassin

Reaction score
Thanks heaps, it seems to be all fixed.

But it is a good reminder for me to keep more regular backups anyway, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.