MySQL Errors [Split]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mofolege

Reaction score
The errors of x10 are keeping me from installing my game properly. That's why it says internal server error

[Edit by Dead-i: Topic Split - this has nothing to do with the version mismatch issue]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Your script is trying to access a table that doesn't actually exist in your database. This has nothing to do with the version mismatch issue - your table doesn't exist.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I've split your posts into a separate topic, as I really don't want to hijack the last topic.

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
The database that your script is pointing to is empty, so your script isn't running properly.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
It should do, yes. :)

mofolege

Reaction score
still after that there was some kinda headder error when my game was running before

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you please paste the full error message that the "header error" is throwing? :)

mofolege

Reaction score
Write Config...
Config written.
Attempting DB connection
A non-critical error has occurred. Page execution will continue. Below are the details:
PHP Deprecation Notice: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead (8192)

Line executed: /home/mofolege/public_html/class/class_db_mysql.php:82
this is what it say when i am trying to reinstall it

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
The deprecation error is showing because we are now running PHP 5.5. Your script is using functions from the mysql_ library, which has been deprecated in favour of PDO. In other words, your script is using old functions.

The error itself it safe to ignore, as it won't actually affect the connection or your code. However, if you need to disable the message, you can use the following line of PHP code:

Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_DEPRECATED);

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
It would need to be in a file that is included in all your webpages. Though we can't provide support for third party scripts, perhaps inserting it before the ?> in your Config would suffice?

Status
Not open for further replies.