Mysql is down for quite some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

aplicaco

Reaction score
Already some time that I can not access my page, there is a problem on your server with mysql?

I hope you solve the problem

With Best Regards

Pedro silva

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
What kind of error do you get, and on what specific address?

aplicaco

Reaction score
Have you tried to repair the database table?

The databases are well last week was working fine with the sites and then deactivated it seems that mysql. Here I have several sites on "Joomla" who were working fine and suddenly stopped working. I think I have disabled the mysql Why?

aplicaco

Reaction score
What kind of error do you get, and on what specific address?
Here I have several sites on "Joomla" who were working fine and suddenly stopped working. I think I have disabled the mysql Why? Or changed the settings of mysql?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I show one domain on your account.
The URL just brings up a page that just says "FORBIDDEN" - but it is not a 403

If you don't want to let us know what sites and pages show the error, you will have to figure it out yourself.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not seeing any active Joomla installs on the account you're posting from; ignoring for the moment that you're only allowed one account per person, we will need more information to be able to diagnose why you're unable to access MySQL - I have checked all 3 servers, and as of this moment all of them are showing MySQL is online and accessible (all are also functional for other users, as there are active database queries happening).

Edit: Half ninja'd. :shifty:

Last edited:

aplicaco

Reaction score
I'm not seeing any active Joomla installs on the account you're posting from; ignoring for the moment that you're only allowed one account per person, we will need more information to be able to diagnose why you're unable to access MySQL - I have checked all 3 servers, and as of this moment all of them are showing MySQL is online and accessible (all are also functional for other users, as there are active database queries happening).

Edit: Half ninja'd. :shifty:

I have 2 accounts in x10hosting where I have my projects, is in http://flexphp.x10.mx and another is in http://aplicacoes.x10.mx where the sites are in different folders within the server so I put the main forbidden as not to see the folders within the server, do not have is access to MYSQL. why?

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
He told you that he does not see any Joomla installation on aplicacoes.x10.mx.

Please explain that.

And please explain exactly what you mean that you do not have access to mySQL.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
What errors do you get and could you please provide full URL to the page that gives you the error?

Status
Not open for further replies.