MySQL problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagao

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was installing some plugins on joomla and all was fine. Suddenly I got the message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@gaiareligare.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at gaiareligare.com Port 80

OK... I went to x10 panel to see if everything was online. And it was. And as I suspected, it was something that I did. Not sure what, though. And now the message I get when trying to access my Joomla Administrator site is:

jtablesession::store failed
DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( 'd1d2c7092daf78e4e7899299da809edf','1219871676','','0','1','1' )

And when trying to access the website itself:

Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

Plus my CPanel looks weird. It's all there, but in single vertical line. So... mmm... ok, what the hell did I do? ANd how do I undo this?

THanks, guys!

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, it was not something you did, last night there was issues with Lotus and MySQL, all the issues should have been resolved now, your site should work perfectly fine. Please let us know if you have any more issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.