MySQL Server having issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caftpx10

Reaction score
This morning, I've noticed that there was a problem with the MySQL server (cannot connect) but after a minute or two, it comes back online for a few seconds and then disconnects.

Does anyone know what is going on exactly and how long it may be like this for?

shiromar

Reaction score
I'm pretty much having the same problem, not only that but it's not allowing me to add or remove MySQL Databases and when I try repairing it tells me that the database is offline or couldn't be repaired... So pretty much everything has gone to shit

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

@caftpx10 Both your sites now seem to be working for me. Has this now been resolved?

@shiromar You look to be on a different server to the original poster. If you are still having issues, please could you create a new thread and we'll look into it. :)

[Moved to Free Hosting]

Thank you,

caftpx10

Reaction score
Hi,

@caftpx10 Both your sites now seem to be working for me. Has this now been resolved?

@shiromar You look to be on a different server to the original poster. If you are still having issues, please could you create a new thread and we'll look into it. :)

[Moved to Free Hosting]

Thank you,
Seems that it sorted itself out, but I don't know if it's going to disconnect again at some point.
I do need my site to always use the database so users could avoid any unhandled or unexpected errors such as loss of connection.
I did notice that sometimes, the site does disconnect for a few seconds, it seems to do with the heavy server load.

Bobo

Reaction score
I to also have the same problem. But i do not know php coding. I only knwo html coding. I am tryign to connect mysql/PhpMyadmin to softalicous apps. Liek for instance Dolphin or Oxwall. I am also tryiogn to creat an xmpp webstie. If any1 can help please reply back to me thanks.

shiromar

Reaction score
Hi,

[Moved to Free Hosting]

Thank you,
The problem was fixed but I still had to restart from scratch, but things have been working fine of late

Status
Not open for further replies.