MySQL Server issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsdu

Reaction score
Is there any ETA on the MySQL server being sorted? Seems from the forum that it is an ongoing issue since yesterday afternoon.

thethird

Reaction score
Having the exact same issues. Website been down for over 12 hours now

maldexx1

Reaction score
No response here or from my email to support@x10hosting.com.. Already testing other free sites to see if they can meet my needs. The only thing I care about at this point is being able to get the data from my x10hosting databases.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I just spoke to one of the server managers, they are aware and working on resolving the issues with mySQL right now. There's currently no eta on when it will be completely back online.

maldexx1

Reaction score
Here is the problem with your status page. I checked that approximately 4 hours ago when I first got online. These forums were swamped with posts about the problem (no responses from staff).. AND the so-called status page that you're directing us to stated that everything was fine, all green lights and that x10hosting has had 100% uptime.

I'm thinking, you probably should take that down and revise whatever system you're using to track up/down time.

As well, you have in your signature "having problems reaching your site? Check here".. which refers us to the News and Announcement forums which has not had a post since June 2016.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, the status page does not currently show any data regarding our services at all.

It was deemed not to work as well as it should so management is looking at alternatives that hopefully will work better to show the correct information.

Status
Not open for further replies.