Name Servers?

michaelp

Reaction score
Is there possible that name servers are not working correctly because i pointed domain SICK-GAMING.UNI.CC to NS1.X10HOSTING.COM. And it was past 24 hours and more and when i try park domain with my account SICK-GAMING.X10HOSTING.COM it says: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

Before i haved no problems with this. I was setup domain in 5 mins not 24 hours, and pointed domain before it was parked it was showing cpanel site what says There is no domain configured at this address but now does not point domain at all??

Help pls! :dunno:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
michaelp said:
Is there possible that name servers are not working correctly because i pointed domain SICK-GAMING.UNI.CC to NS1.X10HOSTING.COM. And it was past 24 hours and more and when i try park domain with my account SICK-GAMING.X10HOSTING.COM it says: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

Before i haved no problems with this. I was setup domain in 5 mins not 24 hours, and pointed domain before it was parked it was showing cpanel site what says There is no domain configured at this address but now does not point domain at all??

Help pls! :dunno:

We are having an issue with the DNS server, I'm working on it now though.

-Corey

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey said:
We are having an issue with the DNS server, I'm working on it now though.

-Corey

Could that be the problem why my google hosted e-mail is not working, the mx won't update???

dharmil

Reaction score
you have to update the mx reccods with your domain provider

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
dharmil said:
you have to update the mx reccods with your domain provider

No I transfered my domain to x10's ns's, so itwould be their ns I have to update. it's a uni.cc domain name

dharmil

Reaction score
i think for the gmail servece you need a real domain not a sub-domain

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
dharmil said:
i think for the gmail servece you need a real domain not a sub-domain

I can recive them but when I send them it says Host Server Rejected Mail Domain or something

dharmil

Reaction score
yeah because your mx is not set to the dns ips google give to you

Conor

Reaction score
Should be working? I just bought a domain and they are working...Maybe cause I am on a different server.