Need help - Addon a Separate Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlljljx1

Reaction score
Hi. I'm having problems re-adding my domain jlljlj.com to my account. error says

Unable to add the domain name − A DNS entry for the domain, “jlljlj-adln.jlljlj.x10.mx”, already exists.​

But already remove both jlljlj.com and jlljlj-adln.jlljlj.x10.mx from my list of domains.

i wanted the addon domain to a sub-folder instead of the root folder.

Thanks!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi jlljljx1,

I can remove the jlljlj-adln from our systems for you, but it looks like there is currently a cancellation request active for your account. Are you still looking to use x10Hosting?

Thank you,

jlljljx1

Reaction score
I cancelled my account to see if it will fix it. and I have added jllljlj.com to my second X10 account. I thought it will take time for somebody to help since it's a free account.

Anyway, I just stopped the ACCOUNT CANCELLATION of jlljlj.x10.mx and logged in back to my account. Please remove jlljlj-adln.jlljlj.x10.mx. Thank you so much

to summarize

my primary account jlljlj.x10.mx (marked for deletion, but I just cancelled), this one had the problem that needs fixing.

my second account is jlljlj.x10.bz (now holds jlljlj.com and I wish to keep it there)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi jlljljx1,

I've now removed the entries for that subdomain, as cPanel doesn't seem to have done that automatically. Please could you now please try adding the jlljlj-adln subdomain again?

Thank you,

jlljljx1

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I might leave jlljlj.com in jlljlj.x10.bz for a while. Will try later. Thanks again

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I do not see any difference.

Clear your browser cache and history. Close the browser. Reopen and check the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.