need help fixing an error with email

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Hello all,
Can someone please help me fix this error? I was just trying to read my email and I moved a message to the trash folder when I got this instead of it bringing me to the next message.
Unexpected condition from IMAP server, closed or corrupt connection to IMAP. Possible mailbox corruption. All messages appear to be in my inbox where they were before. Why am I getting this error?

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Ok, it seems to have been a problem with only that particular message, everything is working now. While we're on the topic of email though, is there a way I can have Roundcube automatically detect that I'm on Pacific time and display timestamps on messages accordingly?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, you can change Roundcube's time zone. After signing in to Roundcube, please go to "Settings" in the top right, and choose "Preferences". Under "User Interface", there is a dropdown for the current time zone. ;)

VhPg7eO.png

Thank you,

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Thanks. I thought the auto setting was supposed to automatically detect my timezone, is that not the case? It seemed to be preset to eastern time.

Status
Not open for further replies.