Need help, I can´t upload a zip file, this appears me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eventos Coyoacán

Reaction score
Hi, I need to update Wordpress on my website, but when I upload the new zip file to update it, this alert appears me, can you help me by telling me what can I do to upload it correctly?
cm8dn1

this is the URL of the image: http://prntscr.com/cm8dn1

PLEASE HELP ME!

moodlex9

Reaction score
When you open your cPanel and then try to upload a file, the remaining size of your space is shown.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I dont know, how can I check that?
to check your account's disk usage (amount of disk space allotment used) on x10hosting free-hosting server...
in [ cPanel-x3 ] theme's home page (not x10hosting Basic) - look down left side for [ Disk Space Usage ] - you might need to open ( click on ) [ Stats ]
NOTE: if you are NOT in the [ cPanel x3 ] theme - click on the "Switch Theme" button at the top on the screen - you can choose between [ x10Hosting Basic ] and [ cPanel-x3 ] themes

be sure to check the number of [ inodes ] used - 50,000 is the maximum
Cron jobs can put a lot of Emails on your account (over time) - each one counts as a file (one inode)

if the error you posted has the right amount of un-used disk space - you are trying to put a file with size of 5.24 MB but your account which only has 1.12 MB free

Last edited:

Eventos Coyoacán

Reaction score
to check your account's disk usage (amount of disk space allotment used) on x10hosting free-hosting server...
in [ cPanel-x3 ] theme's home page (not x10hosting Basic) - look down left side for [ Disk Space Usage ] - you might need to open ( click on ) [ Stats ]
NOTE: if you are NOT in the [ cPanel x3 ] theme - click on the "Switch Theme" button at the top on the screen - you can choose between [ x10Hosting Basic ] and [ cPanel-x3 ] themes

be sure to check the number of [ inodes ] used - 50,000 is the maximum
Cron jobs can put a lot of Emails on your account (over time) - each one counts as a file (one inode)

if the error you posted has the right amount of un-used disk space - you are trying to put a file with size of 5.24 MB but your account which only has 1.12 MB free
If my space is completely full, what can I do? Its because I need to pdate wordpress, so in this case the others files are been deleted, but then how can I update it?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I can't find a hosting account linked to your forum account. Please post from the right account, by going to "Support" in the top-right of cPanel and then "Visit Forums".

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.