Need Help In Adding Google Adsense

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Can Any one pls post how to add google adsense and get paid for it...... pls post

walidno1

Reaction score
u first make a site. Then apply for adsense. After google validates ur application, u can access the adsense account. Inside the account, under ads, u crate ads (easy as installing a game on ur PC). Then they give u a code. Copy the code and place it in ur website where u want it to appear. Viola, u wait for traffic to click on ur ad. But remember, don't click urself or make sm1 click for u coz then u will be handed a lifetime ban and u don't want that :p

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
thks walidno1 the concept is clear , but i wanna know how they will know that i clicked or i made someone to click..../

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's a "top secret" stuff Google don't want you to know :)

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
oops top secret.......
Can anyone telll how.....

nastus

Reaction score
They probably just look at how many times an IP clicked your ad and how often. Basically dont click it 5 times or your screwed. Also never click it yourself NEVER (I clicked it cause i actually found the ad interesting but other then that lol) I wont make the mistake more then once!

Regards, Nastus

P.S. my account seems to still be fine so! Though my domain is having issues.. curse you co.cc!!!

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
They probably just look at how many times an IP clicked your ad and how often. Basically dont click it 5 times or your screwed. Also never click it yourself NEVER (I clicked it cause i actually found the ad interesting but other then that lol) I wont make the mistake more then once!

Regards, Nastus

P.S. my account seems to still be fine so! Though my domain is having issues.. curse you co.cc!!!

thks for the info