Need Help Microsoft Office 2010

icywind

Reaction score
Please help in my Microsoft Office PowerPoit 2010 bug, this bug also reveals in 2007. I don't where is the problem. Please look at the screenshot.

Attachments

• big_spaces.GIF
    big_spaces.GIF
    80.5 KB · Views: 710

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't see what could be wrong other than a bad setting some place, or perhaps it's the font you're using. Have you checked over everything font-wise in both PowerPoint and Windows, and have you installed all of the updates for Office 2007? Here's a screenshot of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 with all updates applied from Microsoft Update on my gaming machine running Vista.

Attachments

• bug..PNG
    bug..PNG
    235.7 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:

icywind

Reaction score
Maybe it's my computer have a problem... I'm using the default font of MSO, it's Calibri.
These past days my MSO is normal like yours then now it is the bug appeared in my screen shot...
Please help me.!

Se another screen shot.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 521
  • sdf.JPG
    sdf.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe it's my computer have a problem... I'm using the default font of MSO, it's Calibri.
These past days my MSO is normal like yours then now it is the bug appeared in my screen shot...
Please help me.!

Se another screen shot.

Yeah, I wouldn't know what the bug would be if nothing had chanced since then and a reboot doesn't fix it.

tridge

Reaction score
No information from me, I'll ask the guys at work later today.

nxtitle

Reaction score
Hmm... does it show up like that in other fonts? If not, then it's the Calibri font itself. You will probably have to reinstall that font (I don't know where to get it).

I once used a program called RPG maker, and if you didn't have the right font installed it would show up exactly like that.

If none of the fonts work though, look around. I believe there is a setting for letter spacing around somewhere.

icywind

Reaction score
I've been there in that tweaking, but no effect even it is in normal spacing... Maybe it's either not a font problem or either a virus...?

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
What if you set it to 'Very Tight'?

icywind

Reaction score
If I'll do it and I will open it on other computer, the appearance will change... Means it is not in fixed or in standard.