Need Help Starting Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

softubx1

Reaction score
I tried to restore a Site, and it failed, so I deleted the Website, and wanted to start over from scratch, and choose a New Template. Now, no matter what I do, I cannot get a new session of Site Builder to come up. Is there a way to reset the Account so it acts like new? I didn't think I should try removing the Domain and re-adding it.. Any ideas?

softubx1

Reaction score
I've removed the Domain now and added it to a Brand New account.. still get a blank page when editing in Sitebuilder. It also never gave me the option to choose a Template, it just said the Site was created. No matter where the Domain is attached, Sitebuilder just displays a blank page and won't let me choose a template. But I can choose a template for any other Domain without issue. Any ideas?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Softub,

I took a look at the account that you are posting from, and I couldn't see any problems in loading the site builder. Is this the correct domain, and if so, please could you try on a different browser?

Thank you,

softubpr

Reaction score
Hi Softub,

I took a look at the account that you are posting from, and I couldn't see any problems in loading the site builder. Is this the correct domain, and if so, please could you try on a different browser?

Thank you,
Please Test the Sitebuilder with the following Domain: SoftubPromotions.com This is the one I can't build. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.