Need home directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

robo1j93

Prime Account
Reaction score
Everything is gone from my File Manager. I have the files I need to reload my site, but FileZilla won't connect without having a home directory. Here is the error I get ... Response: 421 Home directory not available - aborting
Error: Could not connect to server

robo1j93

Prime Account
Reaction score
Everything is gone from my File Manager. I have the files I need to reload my site, but FileZilla won't connect without having a home directory. Here is the error I get ... Response: 421 Home directory not available - aborting
Error: Could not connect to server

I did read the situation page at http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-an...-upgrades.html but I don't think that is what I need. It is talking about going to PHPMyAdmin and I don't have a database, i only had files and i have all my files, i just need the public.html folder back i think so I can upload all of my files again.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
That's not possible because your account is messed up.

During the process of upgrading Boru there was sadly a few accounts that did lose all files, including some crucial for cPanel to work correctly (these includes domain handling files). In fact the entire home directory was lost for those accounts that are affected.

You have two options: of having your account deleted so you can make a new and fresh free hosting account, or you can take the offer of compensation for the trouble by getting a free upgrade to Illuminated hosting. Let us know here which choice you want to make for your account.

Last edited:

robo1j93

Prime Account
Reaction score
I did read the situation page at http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-an...-upgrades.html but I don't think that is what I need. It is talking about going to PHPMyAdmin and I don't have a database, i only had files and i have all my files, i just need the public.html folder back i think so I can upload all of my files again.

Well I don't know much about it, but I guess I will take the free upgrade to Illuminated hosting. What will be my next step at this point?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Escalating for further handling.

This thread will then be closed, but you should be able to see, and reply, the ticket in your account panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.