Need Review On Adsense Site

flipperman

Reaction score
Plz suggest and advice on my adsense site. It has 15 original posts and scheduled to post each week. How you guy thinks about theme? will i be banned with adsense?this is the site: (best mortgage deals)thz

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
adsense site???

very simple theme. i am not liking it :D

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Adsense Site: a site that exists solely as a place to hang adverts. Little or no original content. Sometimes used for SEO providing backlinks to promote another site.

Navigation is poor and there is no consistant layout theme
Content... where money is involved people want facts and figures not user comments to some generic self help waffle.
FACTS and FIGURES -> what bank is offering what interest rates , deposit amounts required, eligability criteria and so forth.

On the flipside anybody landing there would be mighty tempted to click on the adverts to escape and that's what you and google want. The problem is that the content is so poor the site will appear well down the rankings and be unlikely to be found by anybody.

However do remember: GOOGLE IS NOT STUPID.. they know all the tricks so..
clicking on your own ads, or asking friends/ family to do it say once or twice a week will get the account closed and you forfiet any earnings.

stardom

Reaction score
By adsense site I think the poster means they have adsense on the site. As some free hosting will not let you have. Yet I do not see any ads on the site as of right now. You should not be banned by your adsense. As long as it falls within the TOS of free hosting by x10.

I would use a more rich in features and design blogging CMS such as Blogger or WordPress. These CMS will allow your site to look more alive. The theme you have is to simple as anahusat said.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Adsense Site: a site that exists solely as a place to hang adverts. Little or no original content. Sometimes used for SEO providing backlinks to promote another site.

Navigation is poor and there is no consistant layout theme
Content... where money is involved people want facts and figures not user comments to some generic self help waffle.
FACTS and FIGURES -> what bank is offering what interest rates , deposit amounts required, eligability criteria and so forth.

On the flipside anybody landing there would be mighty tempted to click on the adverts to escape and that's what you and google want. The problem is that the content is so poor the site will appear well down the rankings and be unlikely to be found by anybody.

However do remember: GOOGLE IS NOT STUPID.. they know all the tricks so..
clicking on your own ads, or asking friends/ family to do it say once or twice a week will get the account closed and you forfiet any earnings.
Agree 100%
Also I did not see any Google Ads on this site.
Currently as the site exists now even if such ads are put on the account,no real trouble may exist on the adsense account.
The site has no such material to ban him/her from adsense.

geminixx

Reaction score
You need to use your imagination yo.. Your site looks like some sites from back in 95... use up some more css or js.. put up your favicon, maybe a few borders etc.. hit me up if you need some help ok?

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't take the comments to heart Flipperman, have banged out more than a few similiar sites myself over the years. Many, if not all of them are bloody awful compared to yours.

Writing content is a problem for any website starting up because you're bogged down trying to design and code as well. For 'fluffer' content I would suggest Wiki-News-Financial section as there is no copyright apart from a creative commons attribution requirement. Basicaly at the end of each article you tell visitors where you got the original text from, though it's allways a good idea to rewrite portions in order to add your own personal touch of flavour.

How you get that content is ultimately your choice: It helps if you can persuade a friend to perform several hours of cut and pasting, alternatively there is 'data intergration... scraping is such an ugly word where a webserver automatically copies new information from another site to yours but that's a bit more advanced.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't take the comments to heart Flipperman, have banged out more than a few similiar sites myself over the years. Many, if not all of them are bloody awful compared to yours.

Writing content is a problem for any website starting up because you're bogged down trying to design and code as well. For 'fluffer' content I would suggest Wiki-News-Financial section as there is no copyright apart from a creative commons attribution requirement. Basicaly at the end of each article you tell visitors where you got the original text from, though it's allways a good idea to rewrite portions in order to add your own personal touch of flavour.

How you get that content is ultimately your choice: It helps if you can persuade a friend to perform several hours of cut and pasting, alternatively there is 'data intergration... scraping is such an ugly word where a webserver automatically copies new information from another site to yours but that's a bit more advanced.

But sir,
according to the forums of Adsense support, using wiki kind of non-original data can risk the adsense account itself.
But they never mentioned about definitely banning from adsense though.
Nice idea for content developers any way.
Regs,
VVBB

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, if you copy text/images from another website WITHOUT permission you risk getting a "Google AdSense DMCA Notice" if the owner of the original content complains. Never had one myself but from what I understand failure to comply will result in google suspending the account. This is why rewriting parts of the text and on occasion swapping in a different image helps, whilst the new article is not quite unique or original it is harder for anybody (or web text scanning bots) to shout thief!

Some websites however ALLOW their content to be used by others under Creative Commons Attribution provided they get credit for the original content (or sometimes a backlink) for another example of this is in action see MorgueFile.com (photostock)

PS: Please do not call me "sir", I am one of the internets digital peasants

aniket_nikk59

Reaction score
Nice...you have finally made it to PR4. SEO is not really difficult for me, these days I am also focusing on adsense site. Can you share some of your insider tips and adsense stats like how much traffic you get monthly and monthly earnings? Thanks.