Need some help with the web site design please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsllcx1

Reaction score
site is located here: http://jcsllc.x10host.com

When you go to the site the home page does not show up first, so the index file is not showing that page for what ever reason, another page is the first one up.

then I tried to make submenus, they are listed but I can not make any pages for them, or they are all picking the info up from the services page.

Hey not the greatest looking site, but I can polish it up more before adding it to any advertising. Trying to do this so I can get a domain name and pay for service down the road.

Any help or ideas here will be appreciated! THANKS!!

caftpx10

Reaction score
'Contact us' overlaps the phone number.
Wrong forum. <- Oops, ignore that.

Last edited:

jcsllcx1

Reaction score
sorry it is the wrong forum :(

that is a small cosmetic issue and i can correct it. how this is set up on the server isn't like what i am used to seeing and might have to adjust the index.php to go to the right page but do not see a home page on my server files. might just have to do this design with dreamweaver or something i can upload and know where my pages are and then i can find the errors easier.

tried doing this thinking it would be easier to do and less time and i was wrong

caftpx10

Reaction score
sorry it is the wrong forum :(

that is a small cosmetic issue and i can correct it. how this is set up on the server isn't like what i am used to seeing and might have to adjust the index.php to go to the right page but do not see a home page on my server files. might just have to do this design with dreamweaver or something i can upload and know where my pages are and then i can find the errors easier.

tried doing this thinking it would be easier to do and less time and i was wrong
I didn't read the top part correctly, sorry about that. :)
The index page seems to load fine for me in one go, if you're using PHP then are you seeing any error_log files?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi jcsllcx1,

It appears that your site builder project has the "About Us" page set as the default page. Fortunately, this can be easily fixed. :)

Please go to the dropdown in the top right corner, and select "Edit Menu" at the very bottom.
V4LthI8.png

Then, please select your desired home page on the left, and hit the "Make Default" button.
6GhZdEG.png

Publish & Save, and that's it! :)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.