need some topics

dhruv227

Reaction score
my school would be hosting a computer science symposium and i am one of the executive members of the club. i need some topics on which we would set the topic for our presentation.
can you please provide me some good positive topics on which we can make a presentation. i am not asking content from you just some ideas on the topic.

i discussed with my teacher on the topic : use of tech in terrorism and to counter terrorism but this was rejected.

kestrel1

Reaction score
I would have thought that things like computer programming & computer architecture would be a starting point, maybe even computer virtualization (virtual servers, desktops etc. Obviously it all depends on what you are wanting to achieve from the symposium.

tittat

Reaction score
How about virtual reality, Artifical Intelligent, Robotics, Surface Computing etc????

dhruv227

Reaction score
I would have thought that things like computer programming & computer architecture would be a starting point, maybe even computer virtualization (virtual servers, desktops etc. Obviously it all depends on what you are wanting to achieve from the symposium.

they were quite small topics i think so, because everyone probably knows about it and practice it, we need something different.

How about virtual reality, Artifical Intelligent, Robotics, Surface Computing etc????

nice topics u have given, ill discuss it with my teacher. nyways tittat hows ur tmondo going.
Edit:
ok i would need more topics, she rejected all of them

Last edited:

kestrel1

Reaction score
What does she want then? I would have thought that some of the above would be relevant. I think you need to clarify what she is after.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The internet
x10Hosting (why not ;))
Use of computers in research
Useful softwares
Useful sites

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, why not talk about the growing networking ability and all the stuff you can use it for.

danprobo

Reaction score
How about XPS Technologies (XPS document is new Microsoft document format similar Adobe PDF)? Or Windows Azure Platform?

dhruv227

Reaction score
The internet
x10Hosting (why not ;))
Use of computers in research
Useful softwares
Useful sites

that are 2222222222222222 basic

Yeah, why not talk about the growing networking ability and all the stuff you can use it for.
rejected, since it's basic and many schools would be probably making on it.

How about XPS Technologies (XPS document is new Microsoft document format similar Adobe PDF)? Or Windows Azure Platform?

from where we can get the content for it, i think it would be a small topic, we have to speak for at least 10 minutes there on the stage.

i need some topic that is different that no one can ever think of and will probably increase our chance to win as this symposium is very important to me as well as the school as we will host it and being one of the delhi's elite schools we have to win it at any cost.

whizzy

Reaction score
how about internet integrety, the use of illegal software, the downloading from leech sites and what it costs ;) It has become so "normal" now, we "all do it" and don't even see that we steal anymore

danprobo

Reaction score
that are 2222222222222222 basic

rejected, since it's basic and many schools would be probably making on it.

from where we can get the content for it, i think it would be a small topic, we have to speak for at least 10 minutes there on the stage.

i need some topic that is different that no one can ever think of and will probably increase our chance to win as this symposium is very important to me as well as the school as we will host it and being one of the delhi's elite schools we have to win it at any cost.

I think MSDN is the right place to find information about that topic.. just go to MSDN.com :)