Need Staff For New Project (MAKE $$)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kesne

Reaction score
I need some staff members for a new project that I am working on called Flare Boards. It is a free/paid message board system.

Workers will make a flat rate of $10 to $40 depending on how hard they work.

All applicants must be very good at PHP, mySQL, HTML and must know their way around CSS.

I perfer people that can do the following, a star means it is required:
  • Create an index for the system.*
  • Find any bugs in the website
  • Program PHP and mySQL posting, BBcode, and admin panel.
  • Create a CSS Managment system*
  • Use PHP with mySQL for databases
  • Create a moderator control panel.
I am currently looking for 2-3 people

kesne

Reaction score
The system is completly free to use for everyone, the paid option removes google ads for a very small fee.

All of the money is made through google ads. :)

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
nice idea, but sooooooooo....many websites are out there like this...

kesne

Reaction score
Our service offer a brand new idea to the message board system. Advanced and basic CSS and HTML Editing so you can move the layout of the board (if you know it well.)

With the 2.0 release (We are already planning ahead.) you will be able to change the layout of your entire board with just a click of button! YOU decide where the board, header, footer, ect. goes. And with the 3.0 (maybe) you will be able to drag and drop how you want it to look. Remove and add aspects with an advanced modification gallery so you can drag and drop where it will go.

We will also be offering free upgrade and offers. And if you dont like a forum software update, don't get it! Members download the new software when they want it. (All releases that include bug fixes and patches will be manditory and automatic).

:)

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes too high. They tend to fall when thier jetpack runs out of fuel. :p

kesne

Reaction score
What do you mean jetpack runs out of fuel?

I am not hoping to make lots of money, all that I want to do is provide people with the most editable forum system to date.

In fact, here are the features planned up to the 3.0 release:
  • Drag and drop layout editor
  • 3 Pre-set layouts
  • HTML Editing (safe mode is included so you dont mess up anything)
  • mysql backups (for you to download)
  • update your board when you want to
  • CSS Editor
  • 4 Pre-set CSS temes
  • Direct mysql insertion/editing (insert new data into the database. This means new rows, tables, members, and so on) (All is done in safe mode so you cant delete anything.)
  • Member Editing
  • Drag and drop mods directly into the layout
  • Add other mods into the forum simply by clicking a button
  • Add a new modification to your board simply by uploading it.
  • ADVANCED PHP EDITING* (This means that you can edit the PHP directly and change how the entire forum works.) (Safe mode will NOT be included.
All of the above features (with the exeption of the last) are already at least 50% complete and WILL BE included in the 3.0 release (unless noted otherwise).

*=This feature is currently planned for the 4.0 release and may not be part of 3.0.

Sohail

Reaction score
Why don't you use PHPbb3? It's got most of the features you need. And if some features are missing, you could get someone to create and install a mod.

kesne

Reaction score
I'm not looking for a forum software, I'm making one. Also, the drag and drop editor is handy for changing locations of things. There will also be a Mod Panel that you can use (For Upgraded Boards Only) where you can make mods easy with pre-set templates for easy creating. You can also download mods to put on your board in the Mod Panel. Once you have downloaded them, you can drag them into your board using the Drag And Drop feature. You can also edit mods you download. Mods that you make are put in the mod database and you can make mods up to 2mb (upgraded boards get up to 20mb each mod). Your board can download up to 2mb of mods (upgraded boards get 50mb to 1gb of mod space.

VPmase

Reaction score
Just a question, what can you do to help your own project? Are you going to do some coding, graphics, or what?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you please contact me with details about this, i am quite interested, but am looking at being someone that only gives feedback and finds bugs, no payment needed, i just want to see how this project goes.

Sohail

Reaction score
Yeah i think you are dreaming too far, you would have to do so much and have a team of around 40 people to code things, design graphics then put them together.

kesne

Reaction score
Just a question, what can you do to help your own project? Are you going to do some coding, graphics, or what?
I have coded the members, posting, Mod Panel, Drag And Drop, pre-set templates and more.

So yea...

And sohailamir52: I have been on this project for about 2½ years and developed most of it. It isnt that hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.