Need suggestion for my website

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello. Good start. I like the logo.

In my personal opinion, I don't really like sites that have a one page design with a long message w/ large fonts, underlining, and different colored headers to market a product. I'm not sure how well these types of sites perform in sales conversions but I personally dislike sites that look like this because they remind me of all those get rich quick scam sites.

I recommend creating multiple pages, like an About page explaining exactly what the book is and what the reader will learn from it. You can also have a Testimonials page, but please do not do what get rich quick scam sites do and place a series of testimonials on the front page.

You are also using many outdated HTML elements like font. Try using CSS or p style="color:colorcodehere;" instead of font color="red".

Good luck! :)

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
A very nice landing page.
Is on the same lines of Joel Comm's adsense book landing pages.
You can put a few testimonials from those who bought your book.
Also a few snippets from your book will get more purchases to your account.
Good luck.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I created website recently and need suggestion to improve my website.

http://www.link-building-techniques.co.cc/

Thanks.

Does your site lack credibility?
Visitors bouncing and not biting?
Want higher page ranking?

Then you need the bumper book of Cheat Codes & Techniques IV.
Discover the science and psychology required for successful advertising and marketing campaigns. Including professional writing tips for creating compelling content plus all the secret SEO source code as used by leading web architects.

In the words of WC Fields there's a sucker born every minute and this handbook describes the methods in detail for both finding and targeting those in your selected demographic. Complete with dozens of tried and tested templates suitable for practically any product or service.

The Internet CAN make you rich and we can show you how with this limited edition release of the version five (CCTV) handbook, yours now for just $499

fflandrath53

Reaction score
Dear reachpriya8813,

"So on an average out of 100 visitors, my website is converting at least 10 of them are my customers." Can you prove that statement? A 10% rate seems very high to me. If that were true, I doubt you'd be using free hosting, or so adamantly refuse to publish testimonials. Very suspicious and I'd never touch it. Also, I recommend you work on developing your grasp of the English language before you try to sell something you wrote.

On the tech side I notice you are using table tags to format. Even though it is possible to create nice layouts with HTML tables, tables were designed for presenting tabular data - NOT as a layout tool!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not running a scam. However, I am left with the impression you are promoting something that has little, if any, real value. Sorry to be so blunt, but you did ask...

reachpriya8813

Reaction score
Dear reachpriya8813,

"So on an average out of 100 visitors, my website is converting at least 10 of them are my customers." Can you prove that statement? A 10% rate seems very high to me. If that were true, I doubt you'd be using free hosting, or so adamantly refuse to publish testimonials. Very suspicious and I'd never touch it. Also, I recommend you work on developing your grasp of the English language before you try to sell something you wrote.

On the tech side I notice you are using table tags to format. Even though it is possible to create nice layouts with HTML tables, tables were designed for presenting tabular data - NOT as a layout tool!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not running a scam. However, I am left with the impression you are promoting something that has little, if any, real value. Sorry to be so blunt, but you did ask...

Hey fflandrath53,

Very tough approach and no politeness in your comment. Of course I have to improve my English. Anyway thanks for visiting my webpage.

Does your site lack credibility?
Visitors bouncing and not biting?
Want higher page ranking?

Then you need the bumper book of Cheat Codes & Techniques IV.
Discover the science and psychology required for successful advertising and marketing campaigns. Including professional writing tips for creating compelling content plus all the secret SEO source code as used by leading web architects.

In the words of WC Fields there's a sucker born every minute and this handbook describes the methods in detail for both finding and targeting those in your selected demographic. Complete with dozens of tried and tested templates suitable for practically any product or service.

The Internet CAN make you rich and we can show you how with this limited edition release of the version five (CCTV) handbook, yours now for just $499

Hello cybrax,

Please do not make this thread as a sales page.

Thanks.

A very nice landing page.
Is on the same lines of Joel Comm's adsense book landing pages.
You can put a few testimonials from those who bought your book.
Also a few snippets from your book will get more purchases to your account.
Good luck.

Hello vv.bbcc19,

Thanks for your comment. May be in future I will include testimonials.

Hello. Good start. I like the logo.

In my personal opinion, I don't really like sites that have a one page design with a long message w/ large fonts, underlining, and different colored headers to market a product. I'm not sure how well these types of sites perform in sales conversions but I personally dislike sites that look like this because they remind me of all those get rich quick scam sites.

I recommend creating multiple pages, like an About page explaining exactly what the book is and what the reader will learn from it. You can also have a Testimonials page, but please do not do what get rich quick scam sites do and place a series of testimonials on the front page.

You are also using many outdated HTML elements like font. Try using CSS or p style="color:colorcodehere;" instead of font color="red".

Good luck! :)

Hi techairlines,

Thanks for your comment. I've gone through many sites and got an idea to create a different and unique web page like this. And more over i personally dont like testmimonial. Thats y. But definitely I will consider your suggestion .

Thanks.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sales ?
lol.. My post was not a shameless plug, merely an example.

The success or failure for this style of site has nothing to do with 'design' in the sense of colour scheme, layout or typography but rather the wording and delivery of the content. Few people are gullible enough to believe they can get rich quick or that some miracle cure exists for their ailing website, yet secretly they still hope and this is the tipping point between skeptic and customer that needs to be exploited.

This type of site is a classic for SEO experimentation and have spawned more than few of these in my time so have a pretty good idea what the visitor to customer conversion ratio is like. One in ten thousand is a more realistic figure than 1 in 10. Of course the internet is a big place and you may of got extremely lucky having found a cluster of idiots.

fflandrath53

Reaction score
Hey fflandrath53,

Very tough approach and no politeness in your comment. Of course I have to improve my English. Anyway thanks for visiting my webpage.

Please don't be offended or discouraged by my, or anyone else's comments about your web site. Nonetheless, it would be no help to you and your evolution as a developer/business to be dishonest. As I see it that's one of the most important and beneficial qualities of the x10 Internet community. And, or course, no one is forcing you to participate. Peace out! :)

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
And more over i personally dont like testmimonial
Yeah..sometimes on sites like these..a buyer would like to know what other buyers are thinking about the product.
Also a testimonial section notifies that a product is bought a few times.This gives enough confidence for them to consider the product.I saw it myself certain times.
Such a nice site might require a section.Afterall you are the owner and you will choose.I am giving an opinion.Nice site

Last edited:

zbloomq35

Reaction score
The design reminds me of scam sites shoveling crap. Like the others said, you should break down your information into multiple pages. Also, you should work on the grammar you used when presenting your content. It is difficult to understand at times.

Jennacide

Reaction score
You can get my ebook for $97.

I'm sorry... totally turned off by that right there... As it's been stated already, it totally reminds me of some late night infomercial site especially with the design of the banner and the money graphic...

reachpriya8813

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Thanks for your comments. I am sorry I was little busy in my website promotion. Now I got it. If you search for the term "latest link building technique" you can find my website in Google at the first page. I will consider your suggestions.

Thanks.

Until then,
Its me

Last edited:

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok I can smell your mind

LOL, are you sure it's not something else?

Google "personalizes" as much as 20 per cent of your web searches, according to Mountain View software engineer Bryan Horling, one in five searches are tailored to the user's particular location, web history, or online contacts.

In early December 2010, Mountain View began personalizing search for users even when they're not signed in to a Google account, tailoring results according to the web history attached to a particular set of browser cookies on the user's machine. Now, anyone who uses the company's search engine, whether they're signed in or not, is subject to this so-called personalization.

Some webmasters are unhappy that they can no longer ensure that their sites always appear at the top of Mountain View's results page. But Horling said that personalization is the only way to truly refine the search process, and he urged webmasters and SEOs to

concentrate on improving their sites will particular users in mind - as opposed to with Google in mind.

As I always say the first rule of SEO is : "Remember - Google is not stupid!"

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):)::):):):):):):)::):)

Logo is excellent..............

work is cooollllllllllllll...............................

But fonts i dont like them..........

very big not looking goooood..........

after all website is owsm...........