Networking Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The internal network is out again at our DataCenter... we're looking into it. All files are served over the internal network, so this is a problem. Waiting for an update from them.

1:48PM EST
We are still waiting for an update.

4:44PM EST
Services should be back online across the board. We are still doing some testing and may need to restart a few, overall things should be back to normal shortly.

Last edited:

henk506673

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Cory. That explains why I can not acess my site fumcfocusyouthgroup.x10.mx, on the starka server. Keep us posted.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This would affect all of the free hosting servers.

freetreenation14

Reaction score
They bargain wits for love,
Charm for Money,
But they twist bits in a whole lot of wrong places.....
and your soul may not see peace...

cant you make it easy, cant it be free, true for once, free from negotiation, quaint....

- free tree nation

lucasxiihk96

Reaction score
This explain "[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]" too? My site is down and I'm getting this error in cPanel. Also, I can login with FTP, but almost all my files are gone (there is only a few folders).

Last edited:

evilracer

Reaction score
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I need my April fools prank to be up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
This explain "[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]" too? My site is down and I'm getting this error in cPanel. Also, I can login with FTP, but almost all my files are gone (there is only a few folders).

Probably the same issue; Chopin was moved to a SAN system before, and those files get served via the network. With the network problems, I'm guessing thats what's got it so borked.

mattura

Reaction score
Thanks for keeping us informed. Good luck getting it up again (hopefully it's not some April fool virus lol)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to head off the influx, a user on IRC just reported his site's showing a blank index of.

DO NOT PANIC.

It looks like the SAN system we just moved to is still unreachable, so the issue is still not completely fixed.

henk506673

Reaction score
I am not sure if this is related to the network issue but my site, fumcfocusyouthgroup.x10.mx, has started displaying this error.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ']' in /home/henk5066/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/request.php on line 147.
If it is not related and will not be fixed by the solution to the network problems then please let me know how to fix it. By the way, it appears that starka has Cpanel acess back.

Status
Not open for further replies.