new and frustrated

dogsports

Reaction score
Gee i get frustrated so easily. I am hosting a club website on this server - can anyone tell me when i log in do i have to post every two weeks to maintain hosting?

Danielx386

Reaction score
Welcome to x10 hosting. No you don't need to post every 2 weeks, you just need to log in.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
To ensure that the visit is actually logged, please spend a few minutes on the forum and make sure you got properly logged in (especially important if you have the forum set to remember you each time).
I recommend checking if there's anything new in "News and Announcements" as well as "Services Alerts" that affects your server.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I would suggest going to 'Forum Games' and add to one of the silly threads there. That way you have a record of your visit without having to make a 'real post'. Posting 'Hi' or 'That is good' in the other forums is considered spam and frowned upon.

p3lvin

Reaction score
I have had this message twice now so I am being active

Joshua203

Reaction score
it s like Lady Anna says, you don t have to post , just visit/make sure you are logged in and read what could be important for you and your site, do the first two and you ll be fine ;)

Edit... ooooh and Daniel said it too

Last edited: