New/Edited files are not being reflected post migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

meapx10m

Reaction score
Hi Team,

The files are not being reflected, I tried deleting, adding and updating existing files. But I can't see changes on the website.

I use cloudflare, but it was not tightly coupled with the cPanel. I had a manual integration. Do I need to change something? Are there any new nameservers? I am on x13.

meapx10m

Reaction score
Did you try clearing the cache from Cloudflare's side?
Yes I have. And I have tried adding new content. Those URLs are redirected to 404. I feel website is still pointing to old files of cPanel and I am editing new files in DirectAdmin.

meapx10m

Reaction score
Hi @Anna, can you or any other x10 member please provide an estimation? or a solution if it is from my end? That'd be a great help.

Thank you.

mycoo368

Reaction score
Yes I have. And I have tried adding new content. Those URLs are redirected to 404. I feel website is still pointing to old files of cPanel and I am editing new files in DirectAdmin.
Just wanted to make sure now that Cloudflare is cleared, does your domain give you an Apache message when attempting to access it or does the content show successfully, just not the latest version of the information?

I do know last night Cloudflare was having a tad bit of issues.

meapx10m

Reaction score
Just wanted to make sure now that Cloudflare is cleared, does your domain give you an Apache message when attempting to access it or does the content show successfully, just not the latest version of the information?

I do know last night Cloudflare was having a tad bit of issues.
No Apache message. Website is working properly, just the latest updation/addition/deletions are not working. I added one new html page (Cloudflare can't cache non existing content). It didn't work.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Team,

The files are not being reflected, I tried deleting, adding and updating existing files. But I can't see changes on the website.

I use cloudflare, but it was not tightly coupled with the cPanel. I had a manual integration. Do I need to change something? Are there any new nameservers? I am on x13.
The nameservers are the same, but if you have your domain set to use the cloudflare ones you would likely need to update the A record for the domain as IP would have changed with the migration

meapx10m

Reaction score
The nameservers are the same, but if you have your domain set to use the cloudflare ones you would likely need to update the A record for the domain as IP would have changed with the migration

Would you please tell me the IP address of x13? I couldn't find the details in the panel.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The IP for x13 is: 198.91.81.13

Status
Not open for further replies.