New error code pages and multi IP and account blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have released two new features today to our free hosting services.

The first feature is to address the most common error codes users are receiving which is a blocked country code or a VPN / Proxy error code. We have streamlined these codes to provide the user with that information when they attempt to signup / login to our free hosting services.

If you get an error page that states you are in a blocked country you do not need to make a post or report this to our team UNLESS you are an existing member. For new users please check back as we periodically review our blocks and open new access.

If you are an existing user and you run into a country block please make a post here: https://community.x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting.9/post-thread and one of our team members will be able to allow you access.

The second feature is we are now enforcing our 1 account per IP / User rule. We have found most of our abuse cases are stemming from users who have multi-accounts.

When attempting to access your account you will be notified of a multi-account error page.

Since we have not enforced this rule in the past ~1 year we are allowing users to request which account they will keep. You can reach out to us via the forums to let us know which account you wish to have access to. We can also allow temporary access to each account if the user needs to obtain files or information from the account prior to it being terminated.

ritoshix

Reaction score

The first feature is to address the most common error codes users are receiving which is a blocked country code or a VPN / Proxy error code. We have streamlined these codes to provide the user with that information when they attempt to signup / login to our free hosting services.

If you get an error page that states you are in a blocked country you do not need to make a post or report this to our team UNLESS you are an existing member. For new users please check back as we periodically review our blocks and open new access.

If you are an existing user and you run into a country block please make a post here: https://community.x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting.9/post-thread and one of our team members will be able to allow you access.

The second feature is we are now enforcing our 1 account per IP / User rule. We have found most of our abuse cases are stemming from users who have multi-accounts.

When attempting to access your account you will be notified of a multi-account error page.

Since we have not enforced this rule in the past ~1 year we are allowing users to request which account they will keep. You can reach out to us via the forums to let us know which account you wish to have access to. We can also allow temporary access to each account if the user needs to obtain files or information from the account prior to it being terminated.
great updates and new features thanks @Eric S and x10hosting staff team

itpro

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account (free, only have one, country blocked):

Email: Itprorsi@gmail.com
Domain: itpro.pcriot.com/
Error code: ED87BE74A2BBBD0EC.

Thank You

Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account (free, only have one, country blocked):

Thank You

ritoshix

Reaction score

Thank You

Thank You
i think staff don't answer your concern here. try to post it on https://community.x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting.9/

astro0

Reaction score

Please release my account

Error: multiple accounts

Error code: E63735F19EC331189

Email-Gmail: kianmaster03

Note: please fix this error because i always get this error.

astro0

Reaction score
Please release my account

Error code: E63735F19EC331189

Email-Gmail: kianmaster03

abctech

Reaction score
  1. my account is showing multi-account error
    its my error code:error code is E599DBE9BDC1EB334

Safinwquai

Reaction score
I Want To Make My Acc Released

Error code: E780084B0CEBD291C

Email-Gmail: lmaoluiiicas

Safinwquai

Reaction score

Safinwquai

Reaction score

Domain: i forgot the domain :(

Safinwquai

Reaction score

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is NOT where you need to post for support of any kind.
All support requests needs to be made in the free hosting forum as their own thread: https://community.x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting.9/ (multi account blocks have a separate thread in that forum where you need to post your request)
Closing this thread to prevent confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.