New guy in town :)

bestarticleservice71

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just signed up for the free hosting and already have two simple sites going.. I read the TOS and I am doing everthing I can to be within it, I hope I'll be a member for a long time.

I live between northern Italy and the UK and have been into internet marketing for a bit, I have a few sites, some more important than others..

I recently decided that some of the static, not cpu intensive sites I have, can be on their own and so here I am :)

I see that posting to the forum is valued, so I'll do my best to do my bit of posting when I can.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey there, and welcome to x10Hosting! :)

xtreamco23

Reaction score
What's up, man? Welcome to the site (I guess).
Anyways, here are two questions I want to ask you:
How long have you been here?
Can I see your websites?

intpsych16

Reaction score
Whoa! Impressive start. I, too, would like to see your sites. Good luck. Don Goin

theone48

Reaction score
Hello xstream and roberto, welcome to x10! Look forward to seeing you around.

bestarticleservice,
Welcome aboard! I wonder if you could clarify what you mean by 'static'. I'm trying to build a site of my own and would like to make it non cpu intensive too. Can you drop a few hints how?

thanhtuan.12a968

Reaction score
Hello xstream and roberto, welcome to x10! Look forward to seeing you around.

bestarticleservice,
Welcome aboard! I wonder if you could clarify what you mean by 'static'. I'm trying to build a site of my own and would like to make it non cpu intensive too. Can you drop a few hints how?
upppppppppppp

shifat9672

Reaction score
I just joined two days ago,

x10 Hosting is really good...(so far..)

I used to host with 000Webhost but my site got suspended because of bandwidth overage

I hope there will not be any problems with x10....

My site is : www.shifat-taushif.tk

amresh_rai47

Reaction score
I too must appreciate the service they are providing. They are good with upgrading software and implementing new technologies.