New Prime Membership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
To continue meeting our customers needs and expectations we are launching a new upgrade to help further bridge the gap between free and paid hosting. With a prime upgrade you are able to double the power of your free hosting account while getting some extra perks. More information can be found about prime membership on this page: http://x10hosting.com/prime-membership

prime.png

Let us know if you have any questions.

Note that if you are on any other plan then adfree-infinity it will not double your specs (databases etc), as this is a double to the free hosting plan we currently offer and not to older plans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
With Prime you'd still be on our free hosting, on the same server as you currently are. You'll still be under the free hosting TOS, but with a little less restrictions then the basic free package have.

While this page does not include the Prime member option, it might tell you a bit about the general diffrences between free and paid hosting, when it comes to resources: http://x10hosting.com/free-hosting-comparison

The difference between free as displayed on that page and prime, is that you can double the numbers of databases, addon domains etc that is allowed. Memory limit and upload limits does stay the same with Prime as with basic free.

Last edited:

themvrules74

Reaction score
And I got it for free of some reason O_O I know why.

BTW, I noticed it only works for the main hosting.

You aren't going to remove it for me right?

Last edited:

vekou

Reaction score
so if I upgrade to prime membership, I double everything. could I use the double everything package with this? how about if I re-double everything again? If I use up all my database during the service and I opt out of the service, will there be a grace period before my database will be deleted?
BTW, I like the logo!
prime.png

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't appear to have been added to the group yet, you haven't got the user bar either :/

Cooooreeeeey!

~Callum

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
so if I upgrade to prime membership, I double everything. could I use the double everything package with this? how about if I re-double everything again? If I use up all my database during the service and I opt out of the service, will there be a grace period before my database will be deleted?
BTW, I like the logo!
prime.png

The double all package has been replaced with this option. You will only be able to apply the Prime membership once, so there'll be no option to do a re-double.

Regarding databases, most likely they'd not be removed immediately, I'll have to check what the policy for that will be though before being able to give a firm answer to that.

conzone

Reaction score
errr " Let us know if you have any questions."

Not too easy to find the cost ?

"For about a penny a day you can get all the great features listed below:"

and thats it :confused:

<edit>
ok found it

http://x10hosting.com/forums/payments.php

$4.95 12 months, $3.95 6 months, $2.95 3 months

or like a penny and a half.

Bargain !
I'l do it in a few weeks, don't need it but five bucks.....

<edit>

why not two years for $9.50 ?

I'd do that also; at that rate you could get another server quicker......

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got it confirmed. If you buy this for a period and decides to not renew it, any additional databases, addon domains and such will not be automatically removed when the service is stopped.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You will be on the same server you are now.

propctuner

Prime Account
Reaction score
errr " Let us know if you have any questions."

Not too easy to find the cost ?

"For about a penny a day you can get all the great features listed below:"

and thats it :confused:

<edit>
ok found it

http://x10hosting.com/forums/payments.php

$4.95 12 months, $3.95 6 months, $2.95 3 months

or like a penny and a half.

Bargain !
I'l do it in a few weeks, don't need it but five bucks.....

<edit>

why not two years for $9.50 ?

I'd do that also; at that rate you could get another server quicker......

It's totally worth it... 2 thumbs up! thank you x10!

ntsite

Reaction score
Note that if you are on any other plan then adfree-infinity it will not double your specs (databases etc), as this is a double to the free hosting plan we currently offer and not to older plans.

Does it mean that 'adfree-adfree' or any other plan specs will not be doubled?

sperko

Reaction score
very nice update but i don't need it, well done for keeping the community up to date :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Does it mean that 'adfree-adfree' or any other plan specs will not be doubled?

The specs will change, but won't be an exact double of the specs on the base adfree-adfree, as the new package is based off of the adfree-infinity.

You'd get unmetered disk space and bandwidth, 4 databases, 4 addon domains and 4 sub domains, 6 ftp accounts and 6 e-mail accounts and 2 parked domains with the Prime.

Plus the other changes as specified, more cpu/ram usage, ability to run 1-minute crons etc.

Last edited:

chad37

Prime Account
Reaction score
Is the upgrade automatic or do we have to wait to have it done by hand? I signed up but don't have access to post in the prime forum nor does it look like my specs have doubled yet.

Thanks,
Chad

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It's automatic, but there may be a slight delay. How long ago did you sign up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.