New Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
aaorozco said:
Yeah, I love the idea, if they don't write properly, then we just close leave the thread that way. And please civilr - Stop It! ;)

:roflwerd: It gtes old atefr a wlihe anywyas. So I geuss I am ginog to sotp now. :)

Skyline4life

Reaction score
well...Just get a tax system, and do point for host, and change this place in to lifelesspeople.com...

Not being rude in anyway, this rule thing, is what they have on that site..

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Skyline4life said:
well...Just get a tax system, and do point for host, and change this place in to lifelesspeople.com...

Not being rude in anyway, this rule thing, is what they have on that site..
Lol, A tax system. Everytime somone does this they will get a bill to pay a certin amount of points.

Haha, just kidding.. that won't happen. all were asking is that you don't do it so we can understand you and help you out when you need it.

Jordan K

Reaction score
Lol, first you changed your sig... now your name? :roflwerd:

moose

Reaction score
Emm.. Civilr, you should probably stop getting offtopic now.

I think we have most people's thoughts in here.

So we should keep silent in here until a formal word is said, or maybe another oppinion.

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
I agreed to this rule as it comes quite handy for newcomers as well as for the regular active members in here to use proper and simplified english.On the other hand it will be better if you can come out a polling system to see the votes to whether these people want these rules or they have a better suggestions on it.

Merry Christmas everyone and to all X10hosting crews may excellent service and support passed down to the population year after year

Mani5

Reaction score
LOL! u gotta know how to read dis if u chat! lol

whos PHIL?? DARKD45??

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Mani5 said:
LOL! u gotta know how to read dis if u chat! lol

whos PHIL?? DARKD45??
I had Corey change my user name yesterday, So for those of you who don't know i'm Mr. Brownlove (I looked a the name it I desided I did not like it) and DarkD45 has always been DarkD45.

Last edited:

humphrey

Reaction score
is grammer a problem tho? like lowercase i instead of I because i think thats not too bad, is it?

Album

Reaction score
When ppl drastically change messages and make them confusing, it is pretty obnoxious. But some small things i wouldn't mind.

What about "because" into "cuz"?

knoxoqe

Reaction score
Start every new sentence with a capital letter; don't abreviate, for example: "wot", "idk", "cuz", "u"; and put pontuation. I think the only real abreviation you could use is "lol".
Share your thoughts on this.

B

Brandon

I agree with knoxoqe. If you are going to post, post like you are writing for school. I don't think you would say Dis was me summer vacation.

Jordan K

Reaction score
knoxoqe said:
and put pontuation.

DesertWar said:
I agree with knoxoqe. If you are going to post, post like you are writing for school. I don't think you would say Dis was me summer vacation.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't write pontuation instead of punctuation either. ;)

But anysways, my friend backhanded some kid over the face in english class for talkin' **** about him. Anyways, my english teacher is cool so he said he wouldn't suspend him if he wrote a letter of apology... he purposely filled it with "gangsta" terms, and he's a skater. :hsdance:

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
Yeah. this should be a rule here at x10. You should not be able to post a whole mess of crap that no body can understand.

You should write or type as if you have a brain, lol :)

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
oscar.j4l said:
Yeah. this should be a rule here at x10. You should not be able to post a whole mess of crap that no body can understand.

You should write or type as if you have a brain, lol :)
I don't know if it's a rule, But if you want our help spell the best you can and don't use "wot" "dis" "u" "ye" Lik" and stuff like that if you ask for our help and we see that we will just close the topic and wait till you make another one we can actuley read.

Mani5

Reaction score
civilr said:

But anysways, my friend backhanded some kid over the face in english class for talkin' **** about him. Anyways, my english teacher is cool so he said he wouldn't suspend him if he wrote a letter of apology... he purposely filled it with "gangsta" terms, and he's a skater. :hsdance:
lol!
cool!

Ye well da rule is not on yet its it? Shud I turn it on ? lol

no really sum1 post if da rule is functioning so I dnt post lik dis!
tyvm

-Mani

knoxoqe

Reaction score
civilr said:
knoxoqe said:
and put pontuation.

DesertWar said:

Lol, i didn't know how to write it, i thought of "punctuation" but i decided to go for the word that looks similar to the portuguese one, which is "pontuação". Sorry for that error.

@Mani5: Why are you writing like this? We're dicussing a rule against that kind of writing and you are making fun out of it, please stop.

TarinC

Reaction score
people do that because:

1) They are to lazy to type the whole word
2) They cant spell
3) They believe that they are "Gangsta".

mattspec

Reaction score
if ppl want something from staff they should ask in proper english, i personally dont have problem with it, but it may may trouble others trying to fill a request, but that in itself should discourager ppl, if you will notice i say ppl not people, it is much shorter and they know what i mean

Anton

Reaction score
I agree with Nate_Benton 101%, recently I have seen an extreme case when one person just shorthanded everything, ganster'ish style and I couldnt read what he was saying, its not because its bad, its ok if the communication doesnt involve something important, but communication is a key, and thats why I agree, a rule should be made. And the un-intelligible is a good idea, but name it something else, we are all intellegent -_-" except for druggies and near-brain-dead people =)

Status
Not open for further replies.