*!*!*new Server Alert*!*!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Origin

Reaction score
Yah, was wondering...

Did you guys make duplicates?... Or did you miss accounts...?

Origin

Reaction score
Should our cpanel accounts be working?

Can you explain how the restore is done? Did he GZip-tar all files and database-files, and downloaded them, and is now uploading?

Thanks Auvee!

repusmod

Reaction score
Well I visited my site, but what is weird, it is not my site, I think you guys mixed the accounts check this http://ronin.x10hosting.com/ <---That should be my site, but what is on the site right now isn't mine, that is from someone elses account..

repusmod

Reaction score
There is no problem with me I can wait, I wanted just to point that, but since all accounts weren't restored yet all is fine for now... q(^_^)p

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What happens is the accounts aren't restored but the DNS records are there saying that they are on this server. The x10hosting server is also the DNS server, it doesn't know that everyone's accounts were wiped out so when someone requests your site it points to the Xeon. If your site isn't there it shows a default site and that is what you all are seeing. Once all the accounts are restored everything should be fine, we're at about 180 of 564.
-Corey

Goten X

Reaction score
Not bad numbers.... I would guess that if you were to work on this through the night, the accounts would be just about done. I hope you don't or any of the staff members to tire yourselves out. Again, good, and I'll stay on here with all of you guys if you want. I have to practice in Quake anyways. :grin:

|GX

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
yea... or do you have to do each one individually?...

chicago

Reaction score
My site is back up. Thanks you for all your have work. I know if I was in your position I would've quit by now. You guys have did a great job.

CHATtalk

Reaction score
just wondering, but does this restore effect the ftp as well, cuz mine isnt workin right now?

And i'd like to thank you guys for your hard work restoring everything and for your great hosting!

Origin

Reaction score
Thanks guys! My site's up now, just not FTP and MAIL :)

But the main part is all up, including CPanel.

We love you!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
ftp and mail should be coming shortly a support ticket has been opened for this. :)

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
wow, nice work, i was gone all yesterday and i had about 9 pages to read through today.... lol good job on getting it up again, hope FTP gets back up soon =)

Status
Not open for further replies.