*!*!*new Server Alert*!*!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your hard work Corey and Auvee. You guys make this free host better then a few payed hosts, even with teh short downtime.

Lucullus

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is just a part of what is going on but I just checked my account and the only thing that comes up is a suspended notice. I know you aren't done with the restoring but figured that I should report this just in case.
Thx for the hard work guys... :)

n4tec

Reaction score
@ Corey and @ Auvee: thanks for your work, time , sleep and whatever!!!

I have read post 7 pages within 10 mins....

*4*

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Lucullus said:
I'm not sure if this is just a part of what is going on but I just checked my account and the only thing that comes up is a suspended notice. I know you aren't done with the restoring but figured that I should report this just in case.
Thx for the hard work guys... :)

Post in support ;)

-Corey

Edit::

Just found your account. I have about 70 accounts I have to restore manually that we had problems with backing up. I'll do yours in a few and start on the rest.

-Corey

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yes, both are up =)

Last edited:

Lucullus

Reaction score
Thank you Corey... I was going to put it in support but wanted to wait until you were finished with all the restoring. No need to post about something that might just be a bug in accordance with the restore.

Xempttt

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!FINALLY I CAN MAKE My IPB FORUMS. I LUV COREY. HES THE MAN. :grin:

fluffy

Reaction score
when will the new acount unsuspend ?!, cuz evrey body´s talking how great it is , I whant it 2 ...

NewFuture

Reaction score
I guess the new account will be unsuspended when corey and Auvee know everything is working & there is no more problems, this hosting is a must have

NewFuture

Reaction score
no, im sayin if der is no problems which they should be none, they will un-suspend new account sign ups

surfbomb

Reaction score
give them time to rest. they have done a great job. congratulations to the staff!

Articz

Reaction score
great job there to the admins
BTW whats the latest on the back up as my site is still not loading

*edit
Woot Cpanel Is Now Working (very slow for me) but the site down :(

Matthews255

Reaction score
:laughing: i see cpanel slowley comin to life, Thanks guys and i am concidering payin to remove ads as i hate gettin my site suspended.

x10 RULES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.