*!*!*new Server Alert*!*!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Why do you ask questions like this constantly? Common sense would suggest that if we know what the problem is we're obviously working on it. I don't identify a problem then say hmm, in 4 hours it will be fixed. Don't you think if I knew exactly when it would be fixed I would let everyone know? Please think before asking these questions.

-Corey

chicago

Reaction score
I got to admit that have me a little chuckle. Us asking questions is only taking time away from them that they could be working on the server. I think its good its taking a while because if they do it right the first time it prevents future issues

XColl

Reaction score
I notice the site has been faster lately. Is this site already on the new server?

NewFuture

Reaction score
ok, i was just trying to get us some information alot of us do rely on our websites, and we know you are doin your best, using your own time to help us, and we are greatful

Shahzad

Reaction score
Corey said:
We're currently working on the problem, there is some bug that has IOWAIT sucking up 99% of the CPU.

-Corey

Yes it has still some problem, it take long time to load, I hope it will be okay also soon.

Best wishes & Good Luck :)

XColl

Reaction score
1 more question. When you move us to the new one, do we have to change our name servers for our domains, or we just have to add it on? :O

Origin

Reaction score
So we will be kept updated on all the developments?

Thanks guys! Auvee and Corey rock ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.