New Site Beta Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yes, it is, but its pretty much done for the users.

and we did fix that for the download page, it does not show the delete link anymore. it will show it once after you upload but not again.

if you register however, you can delete it whenever you want, and also hae some control over the files you upload :)

Colin

Reaction score
Just to let you know when you register, on activate on the page where it says activate successful or whatever you spelt "successfully" wrong

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yes i know, it was 3:30am :)

well that, and i was in a hurry to finish the public/user-end

edit: all better... but the email still has some mistakes, i'll fix those later though

Last edited:

N2PGames

Reaction score
==== @ Corey =====

Im sorry that i forgot all bout this but can i still do the editing ? of the theme?

N2PGames

Reaction score
either find another theme so it dosn't look like the older site corey set up and /or editing the side images and the suroundings :D or Pimp You're site!! lol

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
well its suposed to be plain, simple, and professional, plus it uses less bandwith :)

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
hm is it broken today?
because i just now tried using filevip.com, i uploaded a 12 MB file to upload to another email account since it was too big for gmail to attach

after waiting for it to finish uploading, it took me to a page that was white with black text saying 'wtf is this'

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
um there are many new things being added, etc... so dont expect it to work perfectly until its finished.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Yea, like Jake said, there are many changes that are coming to FileVIP soon, so a few things *are not* working fully. I'll make a post when everything is done. :)

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Bryon said:
Yea, like Jake said, there are many changes that are coming to FileVIP soon, so a few things *are not* working fully. I'll make a post when everything is done. :)

lol okay phew its not me then
thanks nedren
err, bryon :lol:

blackroselove

Reaction score
This problem has been around for a while i reckon it should be fixed in about a week or so

Vietkid58

Reaction score
it still has errors every once in a while....

anyways:

SUGGESTION: dont time out if your not active.... if i leave the page uploading a file, after like 30 min of inactivity, i get logged out, even though the file is still uploading.... so when the file does finish, i get an error and it doesnt work....

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
btw, we know about that problem, and it should be fixed, any suggestions though post in the suggestions for FileVIP, there is a thread there.

Status
Not open for further replies.