New site - Review?

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you getting much passing traffic?

Rebecca Black is an American teen pop singer who gained worldwide notoriety with her 2011 single "Friday" through the record label ARK Music Factory. The song received negative critical response, with many music critics and viewers dubbing it "the worst song ever." The negative criticism and use of social media can be credited for Black's notoriety. The music video, uploaded to YouTube, has received over 120 million views including over 2.4 million dislikes as of April 26, 2011, causing Black to gain international attention as a "viral star." - source wikipedia

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes.I searched over her on Google after seeing your post
Nothing much did I know about her before and thanks for the information.
The searchengine has a normal view unless he puts this pretty girl's song on that and made it catchy.

teeyo985

Reaction score
You may need to reoganize the website , some stuffs are on the left and other a littre right ! you may need to center the contenet use the balise table to organize the website ! and just to make it more beautiful , i guess you may need a wallpaper or background color at least !
Good luck ^^

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe try making the Google search bar a bit bigger. It's tiny compared to everything else on the page.

Try fixing the alignment of certain objects. I recommend trying to use CSS rather than pure tables.

In addition, why do you want a random text ad for "car insurance" at the footer? Search engines hate paid links, especially when the links have nothing to do with your website.

Good luck! :)

Last edited:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have shown the site to about 8-10 people and most of them are watching the video.
Only once saw a google search bar.This indicated to me that the search is loosing its prominence and the pop video is taking over.
Should the google search be given another place or size or colour so that people use it..

roby718

Reaction score
This is bad. But could be made awesome easily. I don't like RB though....